Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I'm trying to migrate from a 9124 to 9148 and it's mentioned in the procedure that for this to be done both switches must be at the same Firmware level, I want to keep the old version (4.2(1a)) on the new switch (which came to me shipped with 5.0(1a)...

Hi peepsHave a little issue with a Cisco NAS NSS 326 Smart Storage 6 bay - with RAID 5 over 6 disks.Apparently there were some funny business with the performance with the device so someone reset the device from the button on the back.I've been ask t...

Hi,I have a Nexus 5596UP switch with L3 Card. The Management interface is configured as below.interface mgmt0  description MGMT INTERFACE  ip address 192.168.255.252/27vrf context management  ip route 0.0.0.0/0 192.168.255.254The management interface...

I have a (2) two NAS200 devices on my networkI can not get an E-Mail Alert to send a test messageI have an internal smtp email server (Exchange) that I am using on port 25I even tried my external smtp server using port 2525TEst fails everytimeI have ...

Hi   Both our IBM support engineer and our HDS support engineer have suggested that the IBM Z10 has to convert from ficon to FC and therefore may require a "Mainframe Pkg" license on the Cisco 9509 switch.   Would you have information to support this...

Hi!I was checking some information about LSI Controller Mega RAID SAS 9260-4i, and it says that it can support 128 SATA or SAS Drives, but it has only 4 Port internal 6Gb/s SATA+SAS. I was wondering how are those 128 drives connected to the server?? ...

Zaira Vega by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes