Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I am going to build a RAID5  config in my Cisco/Linksys NSS6000.  I am going to buy (4) Sata drives but  wasn't sure if there is a limit to the size of drives that the NSS6000 can  handle.  I was thinking of getting (4) 500gb drives but am seeing 1.5...

Hi all,I have a requirement of 128 port SAN switch (Director class)-          15 ports should be iSCSI 10g-          Rest 113 port should be 8 Gbps FC      I am planning to go with two DS-X9248-96K9 module and one DS-X9224-96K9 to meet 120 ports.But ...

Hi, I am a newbie to san environment. i have a basic question about zone changes. how do we change wwn for a zone after replacing faulted hba? i read something like this.. we need to create a clone of the active zoneset and change the wwn and activat...

I have not tried but can i configure a port channel with just one interface ? I have a 9513 that will be connected to 9222i over DWDM link. Right now we only have one link but in the near future we are going to add a second link, so ideally i would l...

dynamoxxx by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi - we have a env. in the production wherein Fabric A as two MDS9513 swts and two in Fabric B.so would like to change the password of 4 of these swts without impact the env.pls assist the steps to change the password.thanks.

vt351j by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If after I save and activate a config and I do not like the naming convention for the aliases can I edit the config copy with the new aliases and activate the copy?

Resolved! NTP and MDS9513

Hi all,After setting up NTP on a MDS9513, is it still necessary to set the daylight savings time configuration? If I remember correctly an NTP time server only send out the UTC time. This would require the local system to still set the timezone. But ...