Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I added a second switch on our fabric to use "Call-Home" and enabled CFS for Call-Home. I get the following error message, when I try and send a test, it worked fine before the second switch was added."callhome:warning:no callhome message sent"Thanks...

user_4444 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - we would be connecting two 9509's, situated in different buildings across the street, with three LW SFPs in each switch. Besides plugging them in (into three adjacent ports), is there anything special that needs to be done? After plugging the...

prasadcm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,does anyone know if the new 9134 supports IVR? The 9124 does not and it seems the 9134 has a very similar architecture.The available documentation talks about VSANs but does not mention IVR at all...Michael

mkoch by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I am relatively new to Cisco switches but have used Qlogic for quite some time, I found Cisco's idea of hard and soft zoning reversed. Eg, to me a soft zone is port zoning and a hard zone is WWN zoning. But the MDS training notes have exactly th...

Guys, As above. Anyone got any idea? I know that the MSFC3 has got 500k PPS performance. However, does this translate to IOS SLB performance with NAT i.e. directed mode? I ask since the config guides state that directed mode is not hardware accele...

kirkster by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a look what was on offer at Networkers @ Brisbane and considering I am purely a SAN person now, there is not much there for me. All I saw was two sessions that covered everything I know. Its a pity as there should be full three day SAN Breako...

We have one Fabric with one 9509 here & another at the remote site. I want to bring the remote 9509 here and then put two 9216I at the remote site and then spilt the one fabric into two.My question is, what would I have to do to the remote 9509, when...

user_4444 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes