Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm trying to setup an hyperflex cluster with 4 node (HX240c M4SX). This is the cluster specifics: UCSM  version 4.0.1bHX240c  version 4.0.1bvmware 6.5U2 (cisco custom image for HX)Hyperflex installer version 3.5.1a   I've tried to create the clu...

hyperflex_configuration_error.PNG

Hi All.  I currently have a Cisco mds 9148s 16g (8.14 code) switch for my storage connecting to a UCS 6332 using PURE storage.  I currently have the mds set up with a vsan, port channel and the vsan is set to use all of the ports.  I never thought I ...

jettacone by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am investigating purchasing MDS9148T SAN switches to replace some existing MDS9148 SAN switches that currently run NX-OS 6.2(1). My migration plan is simple. Configure an ISL link between the switches and move the UCS and storage array connections ...

sgaston by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer running Nexus 7009 running NX-OS 6.0.(4) and having some serious iSCSI issues which is affecting SQL and some critical applications.  The basic problem is dropped iSCSI packets which seems to indicate a network problem.  We tried e...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a quick sanity check, as I have no server / storage at hand to verify: I populated the device-alias db, and then used the alias in the zoning Enhanced device alias MDS-A-1(config-zone)# zone name vulcano_adapter0_zone vsan 100MDS-A-1(config-zo...

Walter Dey by VIP Alumni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I'm a newbie and I'm trying to understand something about my old CISCO MDS 9513 switch.I would like to save current switch config and zoning in order to preserve them.I read that I can do a config save using this command from switch command ...

Hi, I need to update the device-alias member across multiple zones, is there a way I can update the device-alias name & membership which would automatically reflect across all the zones? If not could you please let me know what is the best procedure ...

Rags by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes