Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

This is regarding Cisco MDS Enhanced zoning mode. what is the best way to determine whether a MDS switch is capable of enhanced zoning mode operation, especially in a large fabric. Are there any useful commands that we can use.   Many thanks Chokka V...

venkat2311 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the old Cisco Fabric manager the only GUI to manage my fabric?   I'm upgrading to MDS 9148S switches and was under the impression there was a new way to manage the fabric, but all I can find is the old Fabric Manager.  

buck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i need some clarification about vPC. I'd like to know if the vPC peer link can be done of only one physical link between the 2 peers. Is it mandatory that the vpc peer link is mad of a portchannel? Or can i setup the vPC domain with a vPC pe...

Hi, I'm trying to setup an hyperflex cluster with 4 node (HX240c M4SX). This is the cluster specifics: UCSM  version 4.0.1bHX240c  version 4.0.1bvmware 6.5U2 (cisco custom image for HX)Hyperflex installer version 3.5.1a   I've tried to create the clu...

hyperflex_configuration_error.PNG

Hi All.  I currently have a Cisco mds 9148s 16g (8.14 code) switch for my storage connecting to a UCS 6332 using PURE storage.  I currently have the mds set up with a vsan, port channel and the vsan is set to use all of the ports.  I never thought I ...

jettacone by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes