Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello,I am pretty much new to the CISCO MDS SAN switches. I have the understanding of the SAN concepts but looking for the Information on the CISCO MDS  SAN administration. Can someone please help me and provide the document for CISCO SAN administrat...

Hi,   I have two nexus 5672UPs and two HP c7000 chassis each on containing x5 BL460 G9cblades using B22HP FEX. On blade servers I used HP 536FLB CNAs. the problem I am facing here is that only 5 of them can register in Nexus 5672. all the configurati...

CoolMAK by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have query about the version 6.0.2.N1.2.bin? Can I straight upgrade the version from 6.0.2.N1.2.bin to 7.1.5.N1.1.bin? Any command important command that I can run to check the VSAN and SAN setting on the customer nexus switches? I worry about afte...

AndrewHow by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We currently have ports 1 - 24 configured type Ethernet and 25-32 configured type FC. All the FC ports are in use There is a requirement for more FC connections. Ports 17-24 are not being used. Can I convert these to type FC. We have following li...

NO5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I would like to enable SmartZoning feature on a Cisco MDS fabric that currently has already its own classic zoning configuration on VSAN X.. My concern are about whats happen to the pre-existing zones of VSAN X once the feature is enabled......

duplo75 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes