Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I am from Brocade background, and new to CISCO FC swithc. Todady I have a very basic question.(config)# interface fc2/5I could not find any document defined what 2/5 is? is this a physical port? if yes, how do I identify the location? what are "2" or...

Hello every one !     I`m a Network guy and I think I`m a fresh for storage. I`m config a FCoE link on Nexus 7000,but there is something wrong and I need some help from you !============================================================================...

xieyida99 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of deploying a UCS platform with two Nexus 5k switches for LAN and SAN connectivity. Behind the 5ks are two old McData 4700 fabric switches which are no longer supported or compatable with anything. I have the last available firmw...

Hello,We wanted to upgrade our Cisco SAN core switch firmware. Currently we are running below firmware version. We wanted to go to latest version NX OS 5.2 (x) but as per the white paper i need to go to 5.0 (X) and after that i need to upgrade it to ...

bonnu0606 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am planning a Nexus 5k upgrade (5548) and plan to move from our current NX_OS n5000-uk9.5.0.3.N2.1to 5.2.1.N1.3.There is an alternate option of 5.1(3)N2(1c).Is there any reason why I should choose one of these options over another. I have examin...

Steviem30 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, anyone know if there is an NPIV flogi limit on MDS? I have an MDS 9124 that is being used for UCS connectivity and we are seeing this n the log2013 Jul  2 13:07:10 MDS-2210-9248-1 %FLOGI-1-MSG_FDISC_REJECT_TOO_MANY_LOGINS: %$VSAN 10%$ [VSAN 10, ...

Hi,I have DS-C9124-K9 and I would like to know if it is possible to upgrade the SAN-OS 3.1 to version NX-OS 5.2 ? Is there any software upgrade path I need to respect since I am on 3.1 version ? Thanks !