Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configurated an DCNM server with a TACACS+ server in order to authenticate DCNM users as TACACS+ users.In case of a TACACS+ server failure, i would want to be sure that the authentication DCNM users switch to local DCNM server base.I could ...

delahais by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,I did a quick seach and couldn't find anything definative.  I have 4 cisco MDS 9100 switches.  One has recently shown us a orange powersupply light on the front.  However when I look at show hardware I don't see any bad modules....We are orderi...

mtp337 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NPV and FCoE-NPV

Hi,If I wish to enable NPV on a Nexus 5548 (so it can integrate with a 3rd party SAN switch), do I also need to enable FCoE-NPV?Enable NPV:switch(config)# npv enableEnable FCoE:switch(config)# feature fcoeFCoE-NPV:switch(config)# feature fcoe-npvThat...

Hi all,I came across a couple of issues I cannot figure out:I have in my environment some switches that do not have the ablity to run "SHOW FLOGI DATABASE". The switches are from the 91XX family. However, I can see the attached WWNs (on every port) i...

what are these messages meaning?              what is the difference between these messages?              BB credit to zero state                   BB credit out of zero state# show interface fc2/1 counter details fc2/1      30440368387...

Hi!I'm trying to get some SAN-switches (9124/9148 with NX-OS 5.0(4d) to log everything to a syslog server.From looking in the manuals it seems like "logging server <ip-address> <severity>" should do the trick, but when i tested with using severity 6,...

bml by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes