Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HeyI can't seem to find a solution to this problem.Here's the situation.I have a 2620 Cisco Router plugged into a 2924 Cisco switch by a trunk.The vlan configuration works, I subdivide my router interface with dot1q and have virtual machines on diffe...

Resolved! Random port drops

Hi,Lately I've noticed some strange behavior on some of the switchports.When I go through the logs my SGE2000/2010 stack, I see that some of the ports randomly lose their connection:2147482703 05-Jan-2013 04:11:43  Warning %LINK-W-Down:  2/g14     ...

Davy.Cave by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I had connected a computer and NTP to the SG500. i had successfullly sync the internet time on the computer. but when i type 'show clock' on the terminal. The switch did not manage to sync the ntp time. below is my config, am i short of anything e...

reginachh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am thinking of buying a SG200-26P switch and have a few questions:Is it possible to disable the PoE function on the 12 PoE ports?I need al the ports but only 6 with PoE.What happens when you connect a non PoE device to a PoE port?Thnx ChrisSent fro...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X