Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,We finally got around to sending our broken SRW248G4 back to Cisco, which they promptly replaced (well done ),However, when i got it back, i decided to deploy the latest firmware - v1.2.3.0 from the Cisco downloads site, the upgrade went well but ...

I have a project where I am am installing a Cisco ACS 5 appliance to do network based 802.1x authentication.  The client doesn't want to integrate the ACS in Active Directory yet, so we are setting it up to do MAC authentication bypass to authenticat...

jkane by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently testing 80 units (SF100D-05) and so far (after 20 units tested) 10 are not working properly.It's always 1,2 or 3 different ports that do not seem to connect properly (not status led on). On a single unit its always the same ports, but ...

Hello Everyone.  Thank you all for the help with my last post.  I have another wonderful problem that I've been trying to figure out myself for the last few days that I could really use some help with.  It turns out, that I have no idea how to set up...

shawny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiApparently Cisco Small Business has come up with their own SFP(Mini-gbic) transceiver.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9934/prod_models_comparison.htmlId like to know if the Cisco's version of GLC-SX-MM( SFP LC connector, SX transceiver) can b...

Hi All,I have the following equipments in my small network1x UC5604x IP Phones1x Catalyst 3560x as CoreSwitch2x ESW 540 as AccessSwitchI am trying to deploy a call recording feature on the VOIP UC system.The call recording solution i am using is the ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors