Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, 1)For GLBP , it is active-active R1 and R2 where Traffic will be send to R1 & R2 round-robin via the glbp IP unlike VRRP, right?2)Therefore does traffic only send to higher priority "active GLBP"?3)Wht is the default GLBP priority?  Btw wht is th...

getaway51 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of implementing DHCP snooping. Clients are unable to obtain ip-address. We have only configured DHCP snooping on the Access-switches. Our configuration is this; #ip dhcp snooping vlan 1-4094 #ip dhcp snooping#ip dhcp snooping in...

bvj197222 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After I create a VLAN  i can no longer access the GUI.port 1 - trunk connected to routerport 2 - access, PCThe switch is connected to an Edgerouter.I'm sure it's something simple, but I'm new to VLANs and can't figure it out.

Rduhb by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, we have a huge network, which contains only Cisco equipment (2 core switches / 3850-48 and 40 cisco 2960 / 3750 distribution switches, 2x 5550 ASA and over 120 Vlans ).Main link is 1Gb up/down.We have the following issue: Some of our client...

madona33 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,n7k1 ---VPC --- n7k2 ..both have 6.2(2a) image ..if I reload n7k1 with the new image is 6.2(20) and once n7k1 comes online, will three be any breakage of VPN peer-link due to mismatch of OS versions of n7k1 and n7k2? After 20 minutes ,reload ...

Hi, I am trying to create a network where I will host an IPTV Server, which will be shared across 3 different sites. I cannot seem to find a server that has an IPTV service. Any advice is greatly appreciated.Thanks.

in my CCNA Security course in school, the standard for enable passwords and username accounts was including the statement "algorithm-type scrypt" in them username ___ privilege ____ algorithm-type scrypt secret _____ i can't find much documentation...

I am going to stack one C3850-12-S-S & two * C3850-24T-S so I am going to use it as LAN core and Please let me know about licence that I have to buy to run IP base IOS on 3850 and also please let me know any other licence I have to order ---

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Is "authentication periodic" command a prerequisite for dot1x authentication? We are currently testing dot1x authentication for LAN. The laptops and desktops are authenticated using dot1x, while IP phones and other devices are authenticated ...

ISE Auth Log.PNG
fdharmawan by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, May I know what this command will do to DHCP messages? I mean will it block or allow DHCP request and reply to connected stations?ip dhcp snooping vlan 30no ip dhcp snooping information optionip dhcp snooping

getaway51 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buen dia, Tengo el siguiente problema, en varios switches Cisco 9200 comienzo a ver la MAC de la IP default Gateway a través de puertos en los que tengo conectados PC y al pasar esto todos los equipos conectados a este Switch dejar de responder desde...