Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VLAN real usage

hy, i have a question regarding to vlansso i have this network diagram which is of a standard , common layout of a network building with 4 floors with 100 or so devices on each floor i have created a vlan for each floor VLAN2,3,4 and so on and i rout...

Capture.JPG

Hi cisco Expert, there are two cisco 3850X are stacked together. I would like to set the different temperature threshold of yellow alarm. Account to cisco portal, there is one global command to adjust the temperature as below:!system env temperature ...

Dear Gents, i have CVR-QSFP-SFP10G(V02) installed on card N7K-F312FQ-25 inside Nexus switch 7009 .when i install 10G and 1 G sfpit doesn't workNX-OS 8(4).1 switch(config-if)# do sh int eth4/3Ethernet4/3 is down (Transceiver validation failed) if i re...

saeedek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I got these switches.Switch Ports Model              SW Version        SW Image              Mode   ------ ----- -----              ----------        ----------            ----   *    1 32    WS-C3850-24T       03.03.02SE        cat3k_caa-universa...

rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have an end customer that wants to buy a 4503-E switch, but as shows in datasheet page it was released to sale in 2007, so it looks like it was a long time ago and end customer doesn't wants a device that could be near of EoS and EoL. End cust...

Hi, I have a pair of 3064PQ with four 40gb ports. I want to connect them with a twinax qsfp cable. Problem is, 40gbs ports appears has 4x10gb. Eth1/51/1     --                 notconnec 1         full    10G     QSFP-40G-CR4Eth1/51/2     --          ...

VinnyB by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! STACK SG350

Hello all I have two SG350-28-K9-NA and need to know how to stack him. The documentations only bring examples to stack SG350X but not for SG350.   Thank you!

Greetings to all, yesterday I was doing a test on 2 cisco 2950 and 3750 switches and I got some worrying results ... when I transfer data from one PC to another the maximum bandwidth achieved is 11 mbps, it is important indicate that the switches hav...

I have a 3550 switch that I am trying to upgrade the IOS on.I am trying to copy to a TFTP server.I am receiving a socket error.I saw that this can be fixed withSwitch#config tEnter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.Switch(config)...

Hi all, We have two Cisco CAT 6506 switches at our data center site. Each switch only has one Supervisor module (VS-SUP2T-10G).  We have purchased an additional SUP module to install into each switch so that we can create a quad SUP VSS.  Before we b...

rshiva62 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We do have 2 Catalyst 4507R+E with 2 WS-X45-SUP8-E supervisros each, total 4 supervisors. The 4507R+E are configured with VSS, currently using TenGig 1-2 on each supervisor.Each supervisor has 8 TenGig ports, but currently for an unknown reason to us...

MDBC_cisco by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes