Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,I am wondering on this switch cisco WS-C4510R+E (MPC8572) can the cards on the right side of the chassis bus area be changed out?  Or are they programmed to be bound to the slot/chassis they come from?  See how the one on the top is burnt b...

redesigned.backplane.jpg backplane.jpg
bhusebye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 9000 switch and when I try to add one user name, it will take it, adding a second or third and it fails with aaa error user5 5, after adding the aaa new-model statement, it will do the same, one name, this is from the CLI

Hi, I want to enable/disable PoE port status with time-range. I read the link below: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/switches/cisco-small-business-300-series-managed-switches/smb5660-configure-time-range-settings-on-a-switch-through-th...

xxbastias by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Dear AllCan any one guide to support . I have two Cisco Switches 4500 series . One OLD is in stock 4507 with permanent enterprise license ...another Cisco 4510 in production with evaluation license and which is going to expired soon .... I tried to s...

hello-I currently have an active project on migrating one of my IDF's to another subnet, due to the need for more address space. I just came in to this position and I need some guidance. Can you direct me to what information I need to collect in orde...

jriopel77 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSM Multicast help

Hi Everyone,   My first time configuring mulitcast, and it is not working.. I'd like to understand why and how to fix it.    I have one host that get multicast traffic - 10.95108.142, and I was asked for two other hosts to get the same traffic so I u...

devdurha by Cisco Employee
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Current architecture/config is described in picture below.  My issue is that I'm unable to ping Host B from Host A, and vice-versa.  The two radios pictures are configured as a bridge.  If I add Host A's MAC address statically on VLAN 42 associated w...

Current Setup.jpg
mparham6 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes