Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hola, tengo un switch cisco 3750 que el puerto 1/0/9 funciona en 10Mbps cuando aumento a 100Mbps no funciona, que puede ser el problema? ya borre la configuracion del switch y sigue con el mismo problema. desde ya gracias por la ayuda. Fredy Caceres

Come across this platform alert on a 3650 switch, at the moment not able to find any bugs relating to this issue on this switch model - found bugs for the same issues on other cisco device   my guess would be a simple reload   Dec 10 12:43:45: %PLATF...

hi all,I was working on home BGP lab.R1 is advertising network 172.16.0.0 mask 255.255.255.0  to EBGP  router R4.172.16.1.1 is loopback IP of R1.R4 is not receiving route 172.16.0.0.But when i use command ip route 172.16.0.0 255.255.255.0 null0 on R1...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings to all, Do I have to order a seperate power supply for Does IE-3000-8TC ?Kindly share minimum requirements for powering on this switch.  Is it a must to add power supply ?  

Hello, I'm just reading up about VSS.  I see 2 switches like the 4500/6500 can be connected to each other via a 10G VSS connection so the switches are seen as one and can help with spanning tree loop issue and allow for the creation of MEC's.  I've r...

I have a pretty basic network setup in one office, we have an ASA at the edge with 3650G switch acting as the core.  The ASA and switch have vlan 100 between them acting as a transit network of 10.1.100.x/24 and the switch has a handful of VLANS.  Fr...

Hi guys,I am doing practice questions to make sure what i have learnt is enough for my ccnp switch exam, and i may be wrong in this one.But from what i learnt in HSRP v1, that the the last 2 hexi decimal is the HSRP groupAnd in one of the questions i...

afo99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my router 1721 does't restart!!!! nothing at all in the console just some ??????? sometimes!!!! what does it mean? the console cable is working properly the pc and hyperterminal too the problem is in the router but i don't know what it is? thanks for...

Hi guys,I am doing practice questions to make sure what i have learnt is enough for my ccnp switch exam, and i may be wrong in this one.But from what i learnt on UDLD, that if you leave it on normal mode, and one of the fibre links breaks lets say, t...

afo99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes