Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! UPGRADE IOS SW3850

I have been updating the stacked SW 3850 IOS version, but when running the command, the following message appears: Switch 1 must be running installed software to perform this operationSwitch 2 must be running installed software to perform this operat...

RRFS578780 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,trying to get a SG250 configured zero touch.  These devices have PnP enabled by default so I can't use dhcp to configure these out of the box. (can i?)  What options do I have at this point other than buying some cisco product to manage it or logg...

Hello,I am having my first goes at configuring automatic config and software deployments to SG250-26 switches.  One area I am not sure how to get around is this.In our environment we have a multitude of the these SG250 switches deployed that connect ...

Hello, We are experiencing a lot of BAD_ADDRESSES in our DHCP scopes where 802.1x is enabled.  The problem seems to stem from IPDT or Device Tracking depending on the version of IOS you have.  This is not a unique issue to me. https://supportforums.c...

yaplej by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have some catalyst 3850 switchs with more than 80% Memory usage. Looking on memory allocated we can see that arp input have highest memory usage. show processes memory sorted allocated Processor Pool Total: 886455648 Used: 364614224 Free: 5218...

Hello, I cannot find anywhere at what power redundancy mode does C9200-L operate.Is it in the combined mode, so if one of the PSUs fail, the switch continues working, since the second PSU keeps supplying the switch with power or is one active and the...

janiax by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During Planning a complex LAN refresh one question arrived about the behavior of splitted Ethernetchannels build in error. For example swapped two Ethernet Links, upper Tabelle as designed and configured,  lower table physical implemented What kind o...

Unbenanntes Bild.png
ts-stg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some new 9200 switches coming for a client which utilise Cisco Smart licensing. From what ive read, a switch needs internet access to register its license.  Theres many instances where this would not be possible. Is there a way to register a l...

jmcgrady1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening ladies and gents.Would any one happen to know if CISCO (or any other vendors) offer a layer 2 device that is flexible (customizable) to such an extent that I could just blindly switch Ethernet frames from Port A to Port...

Capture.PNG Capture 1.PNG

Resolved! C3850 high cpu

Hi all C3850# sho processes cpu sortedCPU utilization for five seconds: 95%/39%; one minute: 95%; five minutes: 94%PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Sec 1Min 5Min TTY Process140 4086466 627425 6513 43.00% 47.00% 46.65% 0 NGWC L2M233 87104868 126847578 6...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card