Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco Community,Last week I've updated Catalysts 3850 with one of actually Cisco recommended firmware, from 16.3.6 to ver. 16.3.8. All but one of our switches are in-band managed. This one is out-of-band managed and suffers of a strange behavior. ...

stolar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have an query in the ACL for the below. IP access-list Extended Newyear10 permit tcp 10.125.31.0 0.0.0.63 eq 445 host 20.0.15.2- I have only seen the port number will be written at end followed by the host. What is the meaning of this synta...

Hello,I have a private vlan set up for some IoT devices (PLCs/HMIs/control servos and motors).This vlan is 192.168.1.0.I have 3 Cisco IE4000 switches connected to a 3560x up-linked to a 3650x access switch. Each of the IE4Ks have about 10-12 devices ...

Hi Team, Can you please confirm me that Cisco R-MGMT3X-N-K9 Software version 3.2 to monitor 3850 and nexus 7010 switches? I'm aware that we can monitor the WLC's and AP's in the cisco prime.Please help us with the above question. #R-MGMT3X-N-K9 #cisc...

Prezados, saudações! Gostaria de uma opinião dos membros da comunidade acerca desta situação. Quando um host precisa se comunicar com um segundo host que não se encontra em sua sub-rede, ele necessita encaminhar o pacote diretamente ao gateway da red...

Hello, I have a Cisco 9500 in my network that I need to set theSSL/TLS to v1.2 . Would anyone happen to know theprocedure to do so ? Thanks, RDP

I am planning for a VoIP install and I need to make sure we have enough power on the 3850 switch to support the phones. The phones consume 13 watts max, switch is 48 ports, there will be a phone plugged into each port, available watts per switch modu...

mario3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have not been successful in finding this OID.  I have looked in the defualt MIB under CISCO-ENVMON-MIB, and tried using the external cisco-stackwise.mib to find this value.  I have searched the forums and don't see this one there.  I am looking to ...

Hi All, I am currently running Cisco 2800 ME version 8.8.120.0 and have 4 AIR-AP2802I-E-K9 in the environment. Since the setup has been installed we have regular reports of clients disconnecting and when they reconnect everything is fine.  The AP's a...

Robbie2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes