Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We've been buying the C92348GC-X as part of our solution, to replace the Nexus 3048-TP which is now obsolete. Originally, the 92348 supported PTP and was significantly cheaper than the 3048 which was an added bonus. However, after version 10.0 Cisco ...

Hello,is there a maintenance contract for the C9200-24P-E product without device replacement?   regards Jens

y76876867 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Pls advice if you have experience performing ethernet load testing What i was planning to do was to have ethernet modules (NM-16ESW and HWIC-9ESW) loaded on a 2811 and 3845 and provide performance results based on ethernet loads.Qtns that i w...

Hello,I am trying to use 9k nexus switches with symmetric load balancing to study traffic pattern. I have the following configuration as you can see in the picture. (The Net devices are just a simple bridge. I just wanted to be able to see the traffi...

elahe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am running 3 MST instances running on (including MST0) wherein i have defined SW1 as root for the MST0 & 1 while SW2 root for MST2. Both switches are interconnected. These switches also connect to the access switches. The issue is all switch...