Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello together :)  So I will try to explain my problem with my bad English and hope that somebody can help me with that.  I just bought a Meraki MX250 for our company to replace an older Firewall and I confugured it exactly like the old Firewall just...

Lavundi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have  port in switch with real IP , i need to connect access point to it and distribute range of IP to clients but when they are trying to reach internet they get the real IP how to configure the port in the switch and the access point    

hi!It's a simple question that one of my friend asked me and I was Unable to answer so I decided to ask here.Why default gateway and end IP of end user computer  must be in a same subnet? for example why Router0 and PC0 are in same subnet.

Capture.JPG

Resolved! Mr.

I have a Nexus 3048 in our network, which is used to passing many types of UDP traffic to the remote site by a LL circuit. How can I get the log or summarize about the UDP traffic information, such as which ports of the UDP traffic, and how many UDP ...

hello, What could be the case when Nexus5548 version 3.6.0 doesnt show some mac-addresses in theirs mac address table. Even though i see the arp and i can ping them. sho mac address-table count MAC Entries for all vlans: Dynamic Address Count: 1941 ...

from88 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For an assignment I have to set up a network. I have to do the routing through RIP which seemed easy enough until I encountered this problem:I have highlighted the path I want to test.Basically I've filled in the RIP configurations on all routers alo...

Fout printscreen.png
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card