Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have e message erreur in Moblity express cisco 1815 : Discovery Request received on wrong VLAN '0' on interface '1', management VLAN = '1', AP Manager VLAN = '1', dropping the packet   i have AP ==> switch layer 2 1815 ==> ME 1815 WLC ===> router (...

A small introduction of the issue:Over time we have seen a rise in AudioVideo solutions over ip in our deployments, all well manageble for now.   The AVoverIP solutions are usually taken high bandwidth on the network (800mbps) and were manageble usin...

Jeff_V by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have two ASA-5520's working in active active mode at the Edge of the LAN both working at a throughput of 300 Mbps. the problem i faced is that the CPU goes to 99% in peak hours and roughly over 50-60% in off peak hours. the ASA's are operating inde...

Geze2498 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone! I've been wondering, what is the best way to make sure my switches have the most current and up to date image on them?? Is there somewhere I should be looking to make sure I have the "Best" image running on my switches?? Thanks!

I have two brand new Cisco MDS FC switches and am having an issue setting them up. I am following the documentation, but apparently, I am doing something wrong. This is my current infrastructure: 2x Cisco MDS 9132T 32X32G FC5x HP servers connecting v...

lpossamai by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3 unit 2960S stack with each member running 12.2(55)SE5 I want to add a 4th unit running 12.2.(55)SE10 Are these considered the same or at least compatible versions (12.2.(55)) as far as stacking goes?  I really just want to be able to wr er...

b.budd by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone !   Yesterday we had a segment of our network that stopped working and prevent anything on that vlan to connect to any services, i.e. DHCP, LAN, Internet, etc...   After a full 24 hours of troubleshooting, came to find out that a device i...

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Summary: My L3 - Nexus 9k.     I'm trying to configure the subnet my SCCM server is on (to send magic packets to my remote subnets). Example - SCCM is on 10.0.0.1/24 (VLAN10) - SCCM server being 10.0.0.2   My remote Subnet is 192.168.0.1/24 (VLAN 192...

Hi, I have below two topologies for Access port and trunk portLet me know your thought whether it will work or not As per my view it should not work.PC1(access)vlan10-------vlan10 SW1(access)-------(access)vlan20 SW2----------(access)vlan 20 PC2PC1(a...

nitinquiet by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MAC flapping

I have a strange situation where wireless AP's MAC flaps between trunks a on switch.Flapping occurs in AP's management vlan (VLAN ID 99).Also AP's MAC is seen in data VLANs (VLAD ID 10 and 20).AP is Ubiquity and switch is Catalyst 3750 G (15.0-2.SE10...

Hello all,   I need your help.I have a Core C4510R catalyst. The problem I have 3 VLANs, and 20 VLAN IDs. Of this VLAN ID I want to know which is the network that is part of them.Can you help me to understand how IP of the VLAN ID?   THX