Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I got stack of 3 WS-C3850-12X48U, and I set priority for them but when the master failed I loose whole stack. I mean the standby doesn't come be master!!! and the configuration not sync between these switches I don't why. So please advice m...

saboodi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,A VoIP installation contains Cisco switches and Yealink sip ip phones. Yealink ip phones utilize CDP. When issuing the command <show cdp neighbors detail> the export is the following:-------------------------Device ID: T48S001565BD80AFEntry add...

Dear Sir,I have following device ASA5508-FPWR-BUN X 1NoCatalyst 9300 48-port PoE+ X 3Switches now I want to configured 2 IP scope & DHCP for both IP scope on firewall & on the switch  2 VLAN .On the Firewall I have configured 2 LAP IP (192.168.1.X,17...

sachinc01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting below error need your help to resolve this error  %ARP-4-OWN_SRCMAC:  arp [5549]  Received packet with a local source MAC address (abcd.abcd.abcd) from x.x.x.x on Vlan42 %ARP-4-OWN_SRCMAC:  arp [5549]  Received packet with a local source M...

Hi Community,  I have a existing voice gateway with up time of more-than a year. My concern is my router's up time safe? And what would happen if the up-time would be more than a year. Thank you community for the help appreciate your assistance. 

Hi,my name is EdwinI'm a student and I'm working on the this assignment and I'm having trouble with itI trying to ping PC5 from PC0, but it keep saying Destination Host Unreachable. Can someone take a look and give some solution?   Thank you 

Hi,my name is EdwinI'm a student and I'm working on the this assignment and I'm having trouble with itI trying to ping PC5 from PC0, but it keep saying Destination Host Unreachable. Can someone take a look and give some solution?   Thank you 

Hi All, I met a problem on a Cat 3850 24X UPOE switch, I have a class 4 PoE PD device with LLDP enabled, it can acquire class 4 25.5W power through LLDP on a port (Te1/0/6), but the same PD device can only acquire class 3 15.4W on another port (Te1/0...

Terry Tao by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3750 which I deleted the IOS on Friday and then powered it off for the weekend.THe proceedure to recover it: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/products_tech_note09186a0080169696.shtml uses load_helper and copy xmodem, nei...

i dont know if this is the right form as i had issues posting hi i recently got a srw2016 switch is a 16 port..  and i just got today factory reset.. im new to vlans  i tried watching videos but i confused some with the tagg untage exclude include et...

comet424 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody, I got a switch, Cisco-3850, which should have an EEE support for 2.5/5Gbs speeds, as it was described in datasheet https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-3850-series-switches/datasheet_c78-720918.html "24...

Oleg0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 nexus 3064-T switches on which I intend to setup vpc. The documentation implies that both mgmt ports should be available except that while its physically there, I cant seem to configure it ?? when I do int mgmt1, I get an invalid interface...