Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,Been doing some research on this topic and wanted to make sure I am on the right track. I have a point to point fiber connection between two routers, each of those two routers have a Catalyst switch with a trunk port. Each switch has a vlan...

I have C2811 series router. while booting its hanged and not loaded after few minus. I have tried troubleshooting manually restarted device. but same issue continue. error file attached. please advise any one to fix this issue. 

Cisco 2960 switch show me below log. i recently change its fiber patch cord%SFF8472-5-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Gi1/0/27: Rx power low alarm; Operating value: -27.4 dBm, Threshold value: -24.0 dBm

An SVI needs to be created on two nexus 5k switches.following configuration is what i guess should be the case, however i am not sure what will be the virtual gateway for the end device connected to these ports?eg. if another server is connected on b...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning all,I am having trouble with one of the ports on our switch. It is telling me that I have a host flapping between ports 2/8 and 2/18. I found the port that was causeing the issue but don't know what that error means or how to fix it com...

rhilliker by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,This is fancy NAT question for yal and most people don't have to do this, but my network is very restrictive!  Internet works fine for all devices and I have PAT on my firewall already.I want to do this before it hits my firewall, which is on ...

CiscoGirl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have an issue with getting eigrp to authenticate between two neighbors. I am using Key Chains between the two switches. I have verified and made sure that the keys are identical, no spaces added, and even deleted and re-added the configura...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISE V2.5 and N9K SW Problem Cisco ISE installed on VM (Hyper-V) machine ISE Version 2.4 Setup iaw Cisco documentation Two Cisco switches to be administered by ISE (MSW) Management SW (Cisco 2960)(ASW) Access SW Nexus Chassis - 9180YC-FX, SW nxos.7.0....

alanb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   We need to use a couple nexus 93180yc-ex with PBR and at the actual recommended nx-os this feature is simply not supported.   Would any of you guys, know which version is the most stable version that supports PBR.   I appreciate sugges...

I created a post recently with some issues with connected to switches via SSH. This was solved (but not entirely clear why) by removing the unnecessary configuration of SVI's. I still have two switches that I am unable to connect to via SSH. Topology...