Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! show ip cef

Hi, I have a Cisco 3750 switch and by default CEF is enabled. I just want to know if multiple VLANs are configured in the switch then in show ip cef command o/p all the VLAN information will show. Please help me to understand this concept.      Regar...

Cisco friends - my question is, can i setup some sort of class-map with specific ACL set BE queue and only allow this traffic to use a percentage of traffic on the uplink port of switch? scenario - users use o365, o365 is saturating our traffic, i wo...

mrochac by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,   I have a WS-C3750G-48TS switch and I have a vlan configured on it, Vlan 101,103,104,105. The default route of the switch is ASA firewall connected on Vlan 101. From the switch if I try to ping a host on vlan101 using vlan104 as a source t...

Hi,   Need help in verifying the following before we proceed to order.   We have switches that's already EOL and need replacements, please see below:   DC Environment/Core - WS-C4948 (config attached.. some details omitted for privacy) Office Environ...

Resolved! Routing Issue

Dear All,   please help me with the routing issue. PC2 unable to reach PC1 in the attached pkt file. Thanks in advance.    Regards, Pravin 

Pravin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello how would I convert the following 802.1x port configuration to only autenticate the MAB phone i.e. I don't want the PC to be subject to 802.1x. Thank you kindly.   switchport access vlan 58 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 158authen...

Hello,I have an understanding that we can configure the tagging for native vlan to prevent from vlan hopping (double tagging) attack. The point is that what happened to untagged ones like traffic from low end devices such as soho switches which are c...

zarnims by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes