Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Trunk Question

Currently we have a remote site that has a Cisco 1921 router that has a Net gear switch attached to it. But we are redoing the network and we are getting rid of the 1921 router and installing a Meraki MX 65W. And we are replacing the Net gear with a ...

I can ping an IP address but not traceroute. When I am trying to traceroute getting below response. Could anyone assist me to resolve it.  1  *  *  *  2  *  *  *  3  *  *  *  4  *  *  *  5  *  *  *  6  *  *  *  7  *  *  *  8  *  *  *  9  *  *  * 10  ...

Hii have some wierd problem in my network.from a desktop/workstation/laptop i am able to traceroute to external IP addresses.the tracroute is complete. this desktop is directly connected to a layer switch . when i login to the layer 3 switch and try ...

Hi   I have setup a 3750 with 2 Vlans and DHCP pools.   VLAN 2 has internet connectivity via 2 routers (i have no control over these) VLAN 3 has no internet connectivity currently. This is what i am trying to achieve.   I have configured the vlans an...

I am using DMVPN cloud in our network and configured in the way that all the spoke sites should form DMVPN tunnel with 2 Hub's (Primary and secondary) only.   But the issue is When there is no traffic between Spoke to Spoke, then there is one tunnel ...

Saurabh.s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry but I've been searching for the performance/speed of various routers... though I've found some info, I would like to know   Cisco router 1841 Cisco router 1941Cisco router 2620XM Cisco router 2621XM Cisco router 2811 Cisco router 2901 Cisco rou...

PeterGoh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ ----------- 1 2 Supervisor Engine 720 (Active) WS-SUP720-3B SAL1014HU0M 2 48 CEF720 48 port 10/100/1000mb Ethernet WS-X6748-GE-TX SAL1205ESV8 Mod ...

Hi , We are facing one problem while doing CUG dialing from Cisco IP video phone we can able to hear audio but not able to see video on model no 8845. Phones which are facing issue is registered in CUCM via MPLS link. Can anyone had face this same pr...