Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,     If a press the button UDI in the 3850, I can see the Beacon light blue to help the switch identification.      How can I turn on this blue led identifier using the command line ? Thanks in Advanced   Andre Gustavo Lomonaco 

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello all,  we are considering a problem with something some host in the first hop is presenting two ip address from his gateway that is a fw, and is really low from the perspective of the host and the 2 and 3 hop, what does means that the traffic is...

Hello all. First time posting so please be patient with me.  I have a Nexus 3064 connected 10g to a 2960x on a 10g interface. I am seeing a lot of output queue drops on the devices in the 2960x and on the 3064 I see lots of jumbo packets showing in t...

Hi I am having an issue with my SIP connection whereby when a call goes in I can see everything is working correctly but when the call gets transferred to a call center agent the RTP stream is gone. When the call goes to the IVR it is working correct...

Telnet is working, but I'm trying to block telnet and permit only SSH on this 2911 router.  It's not our firewall, the firewall is allowing port 22 to the router.  Here's my running config.  I thought the transport input ssh command would do it, but ...

Dears Apart from switchport port security is there any way that PC's should not move from one port to another, becz I am using dot1x on the port and switchport port security is not supported with dot1x as per cisco recommends that we should not use b...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I attempt download a file from our public FTP server to any of our 3850's I get the below error message. %Error opening ftp://*****:*****@11.22.33.44/cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.06.08.E.152-2.E8.bin (Incorrect Login/Password) I'm using this com...

esa_fresa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,   I hope this finds you well. I need some help, We have configured HSRP on WAN Routers but they all have dialers on them.   But when we trigger the fail over to the standby Router, The dialers don't come I think its because the tracking line...

tonyk0001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All   Could you please let me know if the boot system on a a 4500 could be automatic?.   IS ther any setting on the supervisor?   To boot auto after a power failure.   Because we had a power failure at site and the 4500 stayed off after the restor...

beconnect by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a Catalyst 2950 for SSH access. I have the users below:username Helder privilege 15 password 7 094F471A1A0A46username Kelli privilege 15 secret 5 $1$XdOE$EmLceOuU0T4eaaA1fYLe1/username Heler privilege 15 secret 5 $1$j5dF$8SGPjO2Um5m...

sebahelder by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,   I have quick question about STP Root bridge The device is not Cisco device   Sw1 is layer 2 switch with data vlan 10 Sw2 is layer 2 switch with multiple vlans Sw3 is Core Layer 3 switch with Layer 3 interfaces for all  the vlan. (Vlan ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes