Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco 3650 Stackport1 Hello everyone: I have a question: I have some switches 3650 that are reporting there stackports #1 as down in our monitoring system , but they are not stack switches, how can I get those interfaces not reporting that ...

hi everyone there are many methods to make load balance on ether-channel  like dst-mac , src-mac , .. etc my question here : if i have internet service from one side , and the users from other side , if i depended on dst-mac   ( mac of each user ) fr...

Murad* by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I had a question about SPANNING traffic to a router. I am aware that a router interface doesn't support SPAN, however I'm trying to figure out a way to forward SPAN traffic to a router. I am aware that the router has switch cards, but will ...

Hi guys, I am planning to install 2 mGig modules (WS-X4748-12X48U+E) on a 4507+E chassis. Can it support 2 of these mGig modules ? Is there a limitation on how many can be installed on each chassis type for example 4510+E?

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,    I am looking for some Cisco switch model suggestion for my core switch model   We are building a site with 12 access switches using 10 Gig uplink and also have few servers that are not supported to 10 Gig as of now, Could you please sugges...

Dears,I have 2 cisco 9500 core switches (virtual stackwised with each other), these switches connect to cisco 9400 edge switches. -When i try to connect via ssh from core to another edge switches ,sometimes it takes so long time (more than two minute...

Hi, As per the Security audit, for securing STP, BPDU Guard command needs to configured on the Nexus 7k vdc instance. I am attaching the show interface brief command output. Please advice, If there is any negative impact of configuring BPDU command o...

Hi, Can anyone help me to understand that I have a switch port connected with an IP Phone and a PC but it is showing 3 mac addresses on this port. Phone is in voice vlan 30 and port is in vlan 10 but I see two mac addresses on vlan 10 and one on vlan...

girish_p1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,         I observed the below logs in one of the switch Cisco nexus 3064 (System version: 5.0(3)U1(1a)). I have few question for this logs.   Do this logs impact any services or hardware in the environment ?What this logs exactly referred to ...

PdhineshK by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes