Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am about to refresh an environment with about 40 vPC pairs of Nexus 9K. I am considering using the IPv4 Link Local addressing for the keep alive links: RFC 3927 - 169.254.0.0/16. This is because this range is otherwise unusable and unrouteable. Has...

dbeattie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,   Since two week, i work on new network infrastrucre. With RGPD plan we need to isolate somes employee so i use vlan for that. Overall the configuration work fine, but now i need to same similar setting with guest wifi. It's little bit c...

Network_Schema.png

Is there a way to limit what advertisements are being sent to an EIGRP neighbor?  The scenario is as follows.   We are using EIGRP for dynamic routing between branches and home office.  At the home office there is a connection going to a 3rd party co...

Hi All , I am currently working on a project where I need to migrate the routing protocol from EIGRP to OSPF in one of our company data center. There are around 100 network devices in the site which include both Cisco and Brocade  , all the access la...

B.SK by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   i've hit a little bit of a problem, to do with an SCCM deployment, basically, option 60 ascii "PXEClient" is configured and boots all devices that use UEFI, however, some legacy devices are still requiring SCCM deployment, devices with BIOS's do...

Hi, Just noticed a weird behavior while making a change to the storm control values on a Catalyst 6500 switch. I have two Fiber interfaces that are bonded as a ether-channel. Cisco documentation states that you can only change the storm control value...

Hi, we are in the process of rebuilding our datacenter. we are planning to use Cisco 3650 switch (WS-C3650-24TD-S, with UNIVERSAL ios) will handle the L2 role (only vlan switching).   HL Network Diagram is attached below.   all devices have ha (two p...

Hello,   If I have 2 providers, and one device will comunicate uplink via ISP1 and dowlink via ISP2, will it be a problem ? Please see picture in attachement.   Thank you.

Jaro by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am trying to upgrade to NDB embedded 3.6 on a Nexus 3538. When I try to run the activation script (python script) then it fails with 'no space on bootflash'. I have 850m free, how much space is actually needed? I have deleted as much as I ...