Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have two sites that we would like to send all mirrored traffic to one of the port on site1 for traffic analysis and monitoring using SPAN and ERSPAN.  SPAN for Site1 and ERSPAN for Site 2.  These core switches are running Catalyst 9400 series. See...

Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 11.46.21 PM.png
rhap4boyz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP issue

Hello, I am having an issue with VTP on C3850 switch.VTP server has been replaced an all other switches in the VTP domain work just fine, except one.This particular switch still points towards the old VTP server and usual procedure for switching betw...

Hello, I try to connect on a new IE 1000 switch from a Cisco 809 router. Default IE1000 on ssh don't have a username and the password is cisco. when I try to connect from 809 in cli with ssh -l "username" 192.168.1.254 i don't know what must i use in...

I have installed SSH to use as an encrypted method of logging onto my routers. It works. I also enabled the SCP server on the cli, router config#ip scp server enable. (be careful here because scp has a slight vulnerability where a user with a rest...

Looking for advice on my current setup workaround:1. My home network employs a Netgear router that unfortunately lacks VLAN support. This router connects to my ISP.2. The router's LAN is configured as 192.168.15.0/24 and provides internet access.3. I...

sambobbi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes