Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys , i have 3650 switch with ip service license, I need 4 vlan 100,200,300 for multicast input , 500 for multicast output. I need multicast routing all multicast address from 100,200,300 to 500 . I configured :  ip routing ip multicast-routing v...

we have data vlan as 50 & voice vlan as 20. data port are configured with vlan 20 as tag & vlan 50 untag. data user are connected to lan port of ip phone. randomly, dhcp users' IP gets disconnected (gets ip in series of 169.X.X.X). when we disable - ...

I'm a relative newbie to LAN switching and Routing and I hope somebody can give me some tips on how to solve the following:   I have a GPS NTP server with a single Ethernet port. I need to distribute this time source to six separate networks but I ne...

RicksterC by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Network Admins, I have a problem about uplink port that is connected between cisco 3850 and mpls panel. I used GLC-LH-SMD sfp by doing this but releated uplink port notconnect. let me say interesting thing, normally HP switch is connected to mpl...

Resolved! 3850x and 3850xs

Hey all,   Really quick question, I only have one stacking cable for these guys, in order to stack them together regardless of the redundancy, would I be able to accomplish this off of one cable?

Hi,   I am just trying some VLAN routing using the 3560 switches in packet tracer. I have created a vlan 4 on switch A with vlan interface being 10.0.0.254 and vlan 5 on switch B with vlan interface being 172.16.1.254. A layer 3 trunk has been establ...

nuggetinu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.   I'm confused if it is possible to have 2 vlans on the same network where each vlan has multiple static ip addresses on 1 switch that Is connected to a router.   My setup:   Vlan 2 range 172.16.1.2-172.16.1.62 /26 | Vlan 3 range 172.16.1.66-1...

Malling by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3548 eol

Looking at the Cisco's website it looks like the 3548's are going EOS Oct. 2016 and going EOS Oct 2021? Does anyone know if this is true? These switches seem to new for this?? TIA   https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/switches/nexus-3548-switch/mod...

Cisco_Bob by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I 've limited traffic from a certain IP addresses by ACL and Policy-maps. But now I need to limit traffic from OneDrive, but OneDrive uses different addresses so I cannot identify an ip address because it always changes its IP address. I dont find an...

HI,I have VSS running  on 2 cisco WS-C4506-E.My process cpu goes high and when i check IOSD prcoess taking majority of CPUegtc-dsw-c4k#  show processes cpu sortedCore 0: CPU utilization for five seconds: 12%; one minute: 13%;  five minutes: 17%Core 1...

Asim Afzal by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes