Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

am not a network guy. that why i need a suggestion.   Recently our network got migrated(have more then 100 access layer switch) on the process all the new switch port are open. After couple of week our network got slow suddenly when i inform out netw...

rockbd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having a problem with DHCP. I have two 3850 switches connected through a trunk, the DHCP works across switches when I connect my PC to either one, the issue comes when I disconnect the PC from switch 1 and connect it to switch 2 or viceversa...

Hi i have some old 3550s that are being swapped out for 3850s, some of the QOS config from 3550 wont tranfer accross, not know much about it i hoped someone could tell me how to achieve same on 3850, here is 3550 config im talking about   class-map m...

I have 3750G-24 TS and a 3750-24TS (non-gig)Can I stack those two different kind of models?  Never done it before and it seems it would be odd since it would be 24 gig ports and 24 FE ports.Thoughts? Links?James

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DTP

What is true about DTP? (Choose three.)   A. Layer 2 protocolB. Layer 3 protocolC. Proprietary protocolD. enabled by defaultE. disabled by default

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team ,    Do we have separate modules  for POE or POE+ or UPOE in the switches. Or These modules will come in built in the devices. like POE enabled devices or POE+ enabled devices , UPOE enabled devices.   Or we can  like one device  will are cap...

cisco6121 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VTP

VTP Which two statements about VTP are ture?(Choose two.)A. All switches must be configured with the same VTP domain nameB. All switches must be configured to perform trunk negotiation.C. All switches must be configured with a unique VTP do...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I will like to check how to go about to configure QoS for cisco 2960 and 3850. Basically I will need to know what is needed to be configure on the access port and trunk port for both switches. Currently I am using auto QoS, is this the correct wa...

Hi, I have a question regarding the configuration of a vPC for a server. So in a normal setup like in the picture below, you would establish the vPC on the FEX, connecting the server to each one of the FEXes:   My question is: Could you also connect...

Screenshot at 2018-01-31 09-02-45.png Screenshot at 2018-01-31 09-02-45_2.jpg
214 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are MGBLX1 SFP modules compatibile with SG350X-24 & SG350X-48?   In datasheet it is not showing, instead it is showing MGBLH1 (supported upto 40km).   I am attaching datasheet for reference.   Please guide.   Thanks.  

Hello All, I am trying to find a way to have DHCP redundancy on cisco routers and i couldn't use any external server for DHCP server, so i must use my routers (ASR1K) as DHCP Server. So now i must add redundancy for DHCP too. I know we can use EEM, b...