Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have set up multiple vlans which all communicate with each other using a layer 3 switch, the PCs / servers can ping to the router, both the inside and outside port, though for the life of me I can't get it past this point. I have tried setting up N...

Hi, I've just received my C3650-24TS which will be used to extend the Lan in production. After a startup of this switch, I found QoS is installed by factory. My question is: Can I remove it since I don't need this auto-qos ? How ? Thanks.

h.dam by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Please tell me how to set automatic ip configration in pc using dhcp from Router. All i need is i want to force ip to pc from router, Instead of requesting ip from pc i want router force ip to all pc that are connected to my router. Thanks...

we met the situation of Asymmetric Routing and topology change like below https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-6000-series-switches/23563-143.html#anc7   customer running two 6509, but only one wan link outside, so Asymmetric ...

fly by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i recently bought a nexus 5020 for a 10gb network for storage for my vmware hosts. I had problems at first with my router not detecting the 10gb fiber card i had. So i bought a new one got that side all good and now on the switch side i cant get i...

Dear all,   I have a Cisco C897VAW-E-K9, with this IOS C800-UNIVERSALK9-M, Version 15.7(3)M1, with the power supply LITEON 341-0502-01.   The PoE LED is orange and the PoE doesn't work, I tried several IOS but it doesn't change anything. Also the cli...

Resolved! RIP

RIPv2 is a classless routing protocol.but when i  configuring Rip subnet mask information is not given. so how it can be considered as classless routing protocol ?    R2-TUT(config)#router ripR2-TUT(config-router)#version 2R2-TUT(config-router)#netwo...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We try to load our standard code in our brand new 3850. we copy our standard ios image to the flash. we get this problem. boot system switch all flash:cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.06.03.E.152-2.E3.binconfig-register 0x2102 Rebooting continuously: sw...

bonjour s'il vous plait j'ai un soucis avec une architecture réseau que je suis entrain de mettre en place plus précisément au niveau du routeur (cisco2800). le routage inter-vlan fonctionne très bien le ping entre chaque ordinateur passe bien le p...

IMG_20180209_180506.jpg

Hi All,  I'm trying to transfer an IOS image in .bin file from one Catalyst 3650 to another.  . The transfer is happening but not as fast as I'm expecting. Switch 1 (server) > Switch 2  Below are the relevant configs. Switch 1: tftp-server flash:ca...

warfieldn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I CREATE THE VLAN ON MY NETWORK WITCH CISCO SWITH SF300 CATLYST 2960 AND ROUTER 1900. EVRYTY IS GOOD ON MY NETWORK BUT I HAVE PROBLEME  I connect myself to application of company When I'm on the same vlan with server  I'm not able to connect to the a...

I have a client that has WS-6500 in VSS with NSF. By deleting the command distance eigrp 90 90, the neighboring devices resynchronized their eigrp adyacency. After this, the metrics appeared as infinity, causing an instability in the network. Why thi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card