Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a Nexus 5596 with this show license usage output Feature                      Ins  Lic   Status Expiry Date Comments                                 Count--------------------------------------------------------------------------------FCOE...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a RV340 router that we can't get to use multiple VPN site-to-site connections, we can only use one at a time if we set the VLAN1 to the same as the ipsec connection.   The different VPN connections have different subnets on our side which we'...

gustav.e1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 02 sites connected through 02 Lan to Lan links, the same ones are connected in both points in the same Cisco model 2960 swtiches.  And normal operation through the spanning tree we always have a blocked port, my problem and knowing when ther...

buono by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey,    I've been asked to change the MAC address on our WAPs by Security.  Does anyone know a way to do it, I see there is no option on the controller, and ssh to the console of the WAP doesn't provide the options:    AIR-AP3802I#config ? ap AP conf...

rm2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured a cisco c887VA-w-e-k9 router. here is the configuration:   ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.10.1ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.10.10ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.10.197ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.10.33ip dhcp excluded-address 1...

Hello all!   I've got a home lab and have been doing some EIGRP 'noodling' and have run across something that currently has me stumped.    For the purpose of this question, the topology is as follows:   The 'issue' seems to be with routes originally...

Basic EIGRP Topo.jpeg
mmanthe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen this once before but I have just seen it happen twice in one of our classrooms and I am confused.  Each student had a console connection to their router. The router was then connected to a switch via the gig port. When the students brough...

Hi everyone!   I need to set sub-ring (MRP) in IE5000, but I can not find document on topic. My sub-ring will consist of Cisco and Hirschmann switch. On the website of Hirschmann I find document about MRP attached. It's possible create sub-rings in I...