Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team, I have some troubles with some ISR's 2911.1.- SM-ES2-24-P: EtherSwitch SM L2 + PoE + 23 10/100 + 1 10/100/1000 on Slot 12.- CISCO2911/K9 chassis a) when I try to log in via telnet to the device does not respond, but if I send a ping this ...

Resolved! Host Findout

Hi dears  I have cisco SG300/SG500/SF300 switch and 20 host are connected in every switch.   My requirement is how to find that which host is connected to which port. I have mac address and ip address of that host. So please help me how to trace the ...

Hi Team,   I'm confused and i need your help please. I need to replace the Line-Card WS-X4612-SFP-E with the WS-X4724-SFP-E on a switch in a production Network to add more ports. Do i need port reconfiguration for the new line-card to be operational ...

coolfloo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,   While trying to reset my 3850T to factory defaults I faced the following: after holding Mode button for 7 sec and more (up to 40 sec), LEDS DO NOT STOP BLINKING and switch stays intact.   I unplugged/plugged power cable and did the sa...

Sergic271 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have wireless access points connect to c3750 switches version 12.2(53)SE2. The wireless performance is slow. I noticed packet drops on the switch interfaces connected to APs:   show mls qos interface f3/0/26 statistics   output queues enqueued: qu...

zhenningx by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just now diving into COS/QOS and right away, I'm not getting far :( I am messing around on a 2950 switch. Based on what I read, when I enable "mls qos," any marked traffic entering the switch would have those values changed to 0. Is that correct...

brettp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone give me a brief tutorial on how to effect a bandwidth policy that gives a dedicated amount of bandwidth to a particular VLAN on a 3560E?   I am attempting to give a particular client dedicated bandwidth on a new VLAN, which the client w...

Hello,I have enbaled syslog on my Cisco 2960S swtich as shown below -logging facility local6logging host 10.11.12.122 transport tcp port 514I have sent the port to TCP since that is what is configured on the SYSLOG server which is a CENTOS 5.8, runni...

c.adisesh by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   I am facing this issue in my client.   In business hours, every 30 minutes, the CPU increases to 99%-100% due to ARP Input process. Initially, it was the ARP snoop process, but we disable "ip device tracking" functionality from all the i...

83881463a by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me with this as it's driving me up the wall. I've attached config for a Cisco 800 ADSL router. From the router, I can ping out to Internet, but when I connect a laptop to the LAN, I can't get to internet even thou...

Hi all,   we have a pair of Nexus 3172T forming a vPC. These are connected to our core switches (6509) via trunks, that for the time being allow only one vlan (137). The 6509 are the root bridges for all vlans, including x, but when I run "show spann...

Hello everybody, I'm a computer science student and today at school we were given a starting ip of 196.100.0.0 and  had to set up 2 VLAN using a total of: 1 Router connected to 3 Switches that were connected to 6 PCs (2 for each Switch), so ever PC w...

2vlans.PNG
baku1001s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DHCP was working both on the wired and AP sides.  This is the only DHCP server on the local network.  I am fairly sure it is an ACL issue but am lost as to what I did wrong.  The following are the DHCP, Interface, and ACL sections of the configuratio...

Gene Horr by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card