Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, i have cisco WS-C6506-E chassi running with "s3223-ipbasek9-mz.122-33.SXJ10.bin" IOS .Below are the vulnerability hitting on the perticular IOS. Unsupported Cisco Operating SystemSSH Server CBC Mode Ciphers EnabledSSH Weak MAC Algorithms Ena...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Looking more detailed info (no aviabled detailed datasheet in cisco.com) about Nexus 93180LC-EX... 1) does it support NX-OS operating system ore only run in ACI mode? 2) does it support FEX? 3) does all 40G port are breakout capable, so in this p...

aukhadiev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have some questions on implementing ACLs.(I've only really used them for restricting access to VTY and this has never come up) So the scenario is I've been asked to restrict access to some managment interfaces to only a few managment workstat...

Ryan17 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently reemplace a Supervisor card (2T) and I found that the Cisco IOS  on Active and Standby Supervisor does not match hence it affects redundancy. I´m not sure, how to copy IOS from Active supervisor to Stanby Supervisor... I´ll try to real...

SH REDUNDANCY.JPG

Hello, I am trying to learn so excuse my lack of knowladge!I am trying to receive media stream from my ISP via fiber converter - mikrotik - my cisco switch. According to them they have config their mikrotik ports (2 of them) with layer2 vlans for two...

45664 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two CISCO 3850 routers setup as stratum 3 NTP servers. I have the servers pointing to each other as peer associations and also two other servers (server associations). I would like the CISCO switches to maintain their clocks when the exter...

Hello, My Name is Thomas.I come from the PBX World.I have no experience with cisco switches.Here my question/Problem:I have a problem with a link to a Cisco 3650 switch.Since some days, i lose after 4 hours the link to a avaya PBX Gateway.I have repl...

theis_t by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes