Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello-what are the maximum internet speeds a CISCO1941-SEC/K9 can process? Can they handle a fiber optic network running 200x20Mbps?

hi, i got locked out on a 3750X stacked switch when changing the management VLAN. AAA suppose to fall back to 'local' and access it on jump server but i just found out the console has a custom login authentication. i'm planning to reboot, but do i ne...

DEAR TEAM, I HAVE TWO LOCATION IN WHICH ONE LOCATION IS HYD AND SENCOND LOCATION DLI. BOTH LOCATION SAME TWO DIFFERENT ISP AIRCEL AND RELIENCE.WE CURRENTLY USING STATIC ROUTES FOR EACH ISP. PROBLEM OCUURS WHEN AIRCEL DOWN THEN WE HAVE TO CHANGE MA...

I have a problem with a line card WS-X4648-RJ45-E. It's caused error message "Seeprom Not Programmed".I have tried to removed and re-insert this module but problem is persisted and cause the same error message.However, I have taken this line card to ...

Dears, I have a internet router configured and controlled with plenty deny and permit access-list, i am moving to the zone based firewall ,i am planning to call all the permit statement leaving the deny statement becz deny by default  will fall in cl...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are planning to replace our existing core switch 3750 stack model, because it is 10 years old now. Please give a suggestion for a replacement model in our organization for 300 users.

sijosmail by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I was wondering about if can I have connectivity between two switchs directly connected using mode access and diferents VLANs in each one. I just try it in my lab and it works but I definitely don't know why, can someone help me to understan...

SD-Human by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all We see every day the next log in our Router ASR 1004Jun  8 10:57:37 GMT: %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: F0: cpp_cp: QFP:0.0 Thread:028 TS:00004932303402445903 %IPSEC-3-RECVD_PKT_NOT_IPSEC: Rec'd packet not an IPSEC packet, dest_addr= 224.0.0.2, src_addr= ...

dienieto23 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Helloso here's something that doesn't work I can't understand why: I have several(6) routers that share routing topologies through eigrp. Router 1 is connected to ISP(7th) router on subnet 85.0.0.0/30 and has a static default route (0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 8...

vault by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two  core switches which are connected through L2 etherchannel.  A)  I four vlan's like management, cctv camera vlan, server farm vlan, userzone vlan. B)  L3 vlan's created on core switches C) HSRP PROTOCOL CONFIGURED  ACTIVE/ STANDBY MODE D) ...

Have a client that is trying to put in a new ATT "Network on Demand" circuit.  This circuit allows the customer to adjust their bandwidth on the fly as demand warrants.  We have a pair of Cisco 3750s in a stack on each side of this circuit.  We are p...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card