Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

NAT

Hello Experts,  We have 3900 Cisco router as Gateway, Would like to check if same can support Dynamic NAT (Source NAT) and Static NAT (Destination NAT) simultaneously. i.e Will like to do Dynamic NAT (Source) for Incoming traffic to our Network wit...

I will try to explain as best as I can. I work in a large manufacturing facility. We have about 40 switches throughout the factory and everything is connected with fiber and goes back into a layer 3 switch in our server room, then to a firewall and r...

we have core switch C1 connected to  N5k switch T1, in T1, two server with ip 192.168.0.12(connecting to E103/1/12) and 192.168.0.14 (connecting to E103/1/14), these two are fex. and using same access vlan. both E103/1/12 and E103/1/14 is up up and ...

Hello When we create trunk port that time we set manually encapsulation protocol. my question is this. when DTP will use? if we set encapsulation manually then also DTP will run? or DTP will disable. By default DTP is on or off? how we can see it. it...

nnn_sss22 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple IE-2000-16TC-G-E switches that need to be setup to use DLR with some Rockwell CIP motion drives.  This is a switch that was requested by our customer.  I would have preferred to use the Stratix switches so I could get some AB support ...

Resolved! VPN + DNAT

Hi folks, I need to do a DNAT and then send traffic to a Site-to-Site VPN IPSEC.The VPN tunnel is Okay (Phase one and two), but now i need to do the DNAT on router "Router-001". How can I do it? Attached document VPN configuration: crypto isakmp...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card