Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a 3750G switch with a port  that I have setup qos on that is set for dscp but doesn't show any dscp stats interface FastEthernet1/0/2 description Pegasus-NextDC Interface switchport access vlan 1001 switchport mode dot1q-tunnel srr-queue ba...

Hi community, I'm having a Catalyst 6800 VSS with multiple L3 uplinks to routers.Each of these links are dedicated L3 without MEC. Is it recommended to use BFD on these interfaces or not? Especially what happens if my active Sup fails, does it bring...

Hello folks, i have purchased a Cisco 3750 switch for my Cisco lab works from Amazon. now, i see that it was once a secondary sw to a stack. it asked for username and pass so I wen through recovery process and also renamed confix.text and created a ...

m-abooali by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am hoping someone can help with this. I already called TAC but we only have hardware support on this device, not tech support so they turned me away. I have a stack of 4 WS-C3850-48P switches. I am not sure how to find the software for this switc...

Hello Recently, we have purchased a Cisco Switch 4503, and I'm facing a problem with it, anyone can help, I would be thankful. I've two switches, one access switch model 2960 and one core switch mode 4503. I'm trying to implement the Inter-VLAN co...

I've set myself up a lab so I can expand my cisco skills (up until now I've mainly worked with HP) and wanted to play with different concepts. So as an exercise, I thought I'd try an configure a set of 'cascading vlans' for want of a better phrase w...

Jen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3750e switch running universalk9 12.2(55)SE1 code. It is configured for routing and even has an eigrp process configured with legitimate networks, etc... It also has the command "eigrp stub connected static" configured. When I tried to remov...

ckilday by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All We run 2 x 6509 sup 720 with VSS,  Version 12.2(33)SXI4a We have had 3 issues in the last month where some systems have fallen over due to possible network issues. This coincides with our monitoring system which could not poll our core 6509, ...

I am trying to clean up old configs on some equipment that I recently became in charge of.  I'm a little puzzled because our access switches were set up as trunk ports, with PC's and IP phones connected to them, they are responding as if they were ac...

sgalarza by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My Cisco 6509 Router is trying to reboot continuously. It is not going to even in the ROMMON mode and so I can't give any command input, can't change the config-register or anything. The message I'm getting from console login is: *** System r...