Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ospf summarization

in above image i created 3 loopbacks 7.7.7.1/24                                                              7.7.6.1/24                                                               7.7.5.1 /24 i want to summarize them ( they are in eigrp-10) so i co...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I've been racking my brain for days trying to get this to work. Any help would be appreciated. Here's the layout.  I have multiple VM's hanging off a Nutanix, from there it's connected to a 3850 switch then it goes to a FW for outside connection....

Can someone provide me the following two modules for 6509E Chassis:       8 ports 10Gig SFP+      12 port Copper 10/100/1000 with PoE+ Thanks,

zulfi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I`ve struggled to download Universal firmware for Cisco L3 switches. We have nearly 100 cisco switches in our coporation, one of them are layer 3 with permenant licensing  Now, we are expecting to download universal firmware to upgrade devic...

Resolved! 4500X Licensing

I purchased some 4500X switches with entservices licensing, but I'm a bit perplexed by the output of show license all. It looks to me like they shipped with a trial version rather than a permanent license. I'm not familiar with activating/upgrading l...

Resolved! Migration question

Hi all, I have the following issue with a migration, I actually have a 6500 (single box) and I will migrate this too , 2 Nexus 5000.  My question is, I have vlan 10 with its SVI (this is just an example) when I move this vlan/SVI to the Nexus, can I...

Hi, I have a WS-C3750G-12S Switch and I want to monitor temperature (exact values) but when I do: show env temp staus the switch returns: Temperature Value: Not Supported Temperature State: Not Supported The switch is running 12.2(55)SE3 and C3750-IP...

Resolved! Inter-vlan Routing

I have a C3850 that is exhibiting some strange behavior and I want to make sure I'm not missing something model-specific in my configuration since I've never touched this particular mode.  I have a very basic configuration that I've written out below...