Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello; I accedently deleted the flash directory(nervous fingers, my fault), but the switch is still running. i copied a new IOS, cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.06.06.E.152-2.E6.bin to the flash an saved the current config. When i install the new IOS w...

Hi, Is there a way that we can assign each port a unique IP address with same subnet mask? Even I created vlans and tried to assign ip address to vlan, I got message that it overlaps with the other vlan. In my specific situation, I must use the same ...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, first time posting so i hope i'm able to get my point through. my company runs a ring network with 9 switches connected via 10G optical links. root bridge is set manually with priority 0 and since one of the switch decided to keep one...

Hello. I have cisco WS-C3650-24PS and the IP-phones connected to  cisco, also we have computers which connected through IP-phone.  Cisco show errors in these ports - 12 and 15. However on other ports we don't have problems. Look errors in the attachm...

We have a very simple setup where the Cisco IP Phone is connected to the 3560G switch. The switch is connected to the Cisco ASA. We are trying to implement the QoS on ASA for the bandwidth regulation and voice traffic prioritization. We are facing di...

Dears, i have a long path from client to server where i don't know who is responding slow , The client is trying to open one file from the client to the ucs server who is having a storage of EMC as an local disk, when the client try's to open/view th...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I was trying to run a lab for copying 1. ios image to a tftp server 2.delete ios on switch 3. copy the new image that i had just moved to tftp and reload Switch used : 3560 IOS : c3560-advipservicesk9.mz.122-37.SE1.bin TFTP SERVER ip addr...

yabakhan1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to install a Cisco 4221 router and I'm struggling to connect to the console to do the initial setup.  I'm following this guide  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/4400/hardware/installation/guide4400-4300/C4400_isr/Ins...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card