Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have the following QoS policy-map applied outbound on my 100Mbps WAN uplink: interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1 description WAN_PRI switchport access vlan 83 switchport mode accessload-interval 30 speed 100 duplex full service-policy output QUE...

I have this network setup (pic below) in packet tracer and the last client [PC3] can't access any other part of the network, the other 2 are receiving DHCP and can ping. My configuration is this: R1: enconf tint g0/0.1enc dot 10ip add 192.168.1.1 2...

Hello EveryoneI need a suggestionWe have 50+ sites in different locations and we are going to deploy a separate network for the communication between the sites.all the sites are having (fiber as primary and wireless as secondary) redundant connectivi...

The switch is configured with access vlan 10 and voice vlan 20. To connect this switch to the firewall (sonicwall), I guess I need to configure fa0/1 as a trunk port, and connect this fa0/1 to the sonicwall's lan port. How should I configure the soni...

mark l by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have some HiPath PBXs connected in the network using a dedicated VLAN.While their uplink is a UTP port in any 2950 class Cisco switch, everything is working fine.When replacing the switch with a newer 2960 class. not working anymore.Moving ...

katalin72 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the following problem and I've reached a point where I don't know what to do anymore. Scenario: 2 x Cisco 4500-X in VSS mode. 2 x VSL Ports - 10G with SFP+ (Proline SFP-10G-SR-PRO) 1 x Dual-active fast-hello Port - 1G with SFP (Proline G...

Calin C. by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, The information below can be found at the page 21 of the "Catalyst 3850 Switch Hardware Installation Guide": "Depending on the installed power supply modules, each port can deliver up to 60 W of Cisco UPOE. See the Power Supply Modules, ...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,  I saw in datasheet that SUP-8E supports 48 Gbps per slot bandwidth. Does this mean we dont have line rate performance on below modules? WS-X4712-SFP+E: Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series, 12-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP+) WS-X4606-X2-E: Cis...

I have Cisco ASA 5505 this router has public IP address so it's visible in internet.There is also Windows server phisical machine connected to that router which also contains public IP. However what i have to do is create VPN on that ASA that would a...

Arie by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all So we moved our layer 2 intersite network over to a mpls network we used to be able to telnet into all switches from any of our subnets we can now cannot get to any of the down stream switches without first logging into the cores (4500) or our...

czslrzccna by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Good day. Any one who is familiar with  the feature and capability of ASA 5525X with firepower. We have two (2) ISP directly connected to ASA 5525X  which is currently configure active and standby. Is it possible for our windows client to do...

Hello folks,We would like to capture the traffic from the access switch 4510 on security appliance which has sniffer installed. It has 10G ports on it. I tried configuring on distribution 6500 VSS to capture the traffic from the access switch 4510 bu...