Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a c2621 router but i cant seem to find it download page over cisco download section , whenever i search for the model c2621 i get no results? is it listed under another model name? please help?

baselzind by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Catalyst 3750/2960 and SG-300 switches in our organisation. We are planning for VLAN. But Catalyst 3750/2960 switches support VTP and SG-300 support GVRP in place of VTP. Please suggest, whether VTP and GVRP are compatible and work prop...

Hi Guys i want to talk about mac address of switch ports if each port in switch have a unique mac address or all switch as a device have a one mac address because i found that show mac address table appear mac address of devices that connected to swi...

Good afternoon, dear. Need help with a NAT configuration from routed (port forwading). The need of my client is that requests the IP's 10.83.0.11 on TCP port 80 and TCP 3389 be redirected to the server with the real ip 172.1.0.75, but on the same ...

If the IP Base and security licences are activated on the ISR2921, is it advisable to increase the memory and flash above the default? Is the Cisco Security Manager a free download or do you have to purchase the application? Thanks Mike

Docklands by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts Looking for some help here  wrt  Stacking. We have 4 switches that need to be part of stack . Hence we will configure first switch that we want to be master with high priority (default 15) and then will boot other switches . My Q is : 1...

Hi guys. I need an advice about vss. I would like to configuring VSS on 6500. From my understanding, the ios version must be identicaly match and same goes with  PFC version. I have Sup2T-10 (PFC4) and Sup2T-10-XL (PFC4-XL). Can vss work with both su...

Hi Guys, For some reason I am a little rusty on the subject of getting this to work.... Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Just trying to port forward to the wan int (which i believe is Dialer1) a few ports like 8080 from a host on th...

Hello, I am a intern that was tasked with swapping out a supervisor 720-3b that has to be sent out for rma, and I already received the replacement from Cisco. So my question is the Sup720-3b I am switching is out from production, can I pull out the d...

Hi, I'm having a problem with a 887va trunk port connected to a HP procurve switch. VLAN1002 doesn't want to pass any traffic, can someone advise if I have missed anything? Config 887va interface FastEthernet0 switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,2,1002...

Hello , Computer is connected to a Cisco IP Phone. Last week, the port gets err-disabled 4-5 times. Switch logs shows the following. Oct 13 05:22:58.620 CCT: %SPANTREE-2-BLOCK_BPDUGUARD: Received BPDU on port Fa1/ 0/19 with BPDU Guard enabled. Disa...

rinish-mr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes