Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a stack of 2 switches running version 3.06.02aE using install mode.  When we added an additional switch onto the stack the the 2 switches on the stack started to reboot.sh log has the following message000557: Oct  5 13:01:58.628 AEDT: %IDB...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sir, I have two Cisco switch and its connected point to point connectivity through Radio Frequency devices now im trying to create a vlan into point to point ?? 

hi all, we have currently PSTN -> E1R2 2901 -> H323 line PBX -> phone. config is working both ways. only issue i have is when the PBX receives the call from the 2901 voice gateway, it receives the ANI/caller ID but with the Cisco Systems Inc after th...

royd24 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I don't know if the question seems a bit dumb.. I am looking at certain segments in my network where it is quite flat and require no extra features or management to use an unmanaged switch. I am looking at Cisco SB SG102-24 but I can't find...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have switch L3 but i have configured Two Vlans (Voice and Data) on the router using on Stick feature, my question what is the better to configure Voice and Vlan on L3 Switch or configure Router on stick? if there is any disadvantage please...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas tardes, En un test del Packet tracer tengo un router con 2 interfaces (Gi0/0 y Gi0/1), en cuales deben de pasar 2 vlan (Vlan 10 y Vlan 20) por cada subinterfaz de cada interfaz..(Gi0/0.10 - Gi0/0.20 <---> Gi0/1.10 - Gi0/1.20). Estoy copiando ...

I purchased a used 3560 48 port non POE.  It powers on the fan runs all lights are solid on the left except rps. I tried pulling up a terminal with putty tera term multiple computers and 2 seperate console cables one USB and one serial. I did check t...

Hi guys! Quick question about licensing. Recently we bought a couple of c800 routers with advanced ip services, in the output of "show version" everything seems fine Router#show versionLicense Information for 'c800'License Level: advipservices Typ...

Hello Folks: I m using 2x'QSFP-H40G-CU5M' 40G links between nexus 93120TX pair for VPC.  For the 4 remaining QSFP ports on Nexus  93120TX ,i m using  'CVR-QSFP-SFP10G='  adopters to convert 40G into 10G with 'SFP-H10GB-CU5M=' to connect to Cat 6880 1...

This is driving me crazy and I hope some one can answer this. I'm working with a Nexus 5624Q and a 2248TP-E FEX. I'm trying to get the 5k to communicate with the 2k and show the interfaces. Below I included my configuration. I've done the break out c...

Rollen by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes