Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,  I have two subnet , Both of them pass through the Same VLAN interface, I need to give priority for the packet from the first subnet to pass through this VLAN , So how i can lable these packets with high priority .. Thanks in advance 

Hello, i created a VLAN für test purposes. I want to secure this VLAN with ACLs lateron. (havent added any ACLs yet) since a lot of productive Systems are running in the Network i didn't want to try around too much on the core Switch at the moemnt....

Hartmann.J by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I've a WS-C2960X-24TD-L (let's call him the firest one) working fine with LACP to Cisco device and DELL device. It was working fine. To prevent a SPOF, my customer bought an other (the second one). I've configured a stack between the cou...

Доброго дня!I've got this Catalyst: WS-C3850-24XS-E Cisco Catalyst 3850 24 Port 10G Fiber Switch IP Services CON-SNT-WS850XSE SNTC-8X5XNBD Cisco Catalyst 3850 24 Port 10G Fiber Sw (support/Smarnet) PWR-C1-715WAC/2 715W AC Config 1 Secondary Pow...

jryzhkov1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, Our customer has purchased IBM Pure Flex Chassis along with Flex System Fabric SI4093 System Interconnect Module (Part Number: 00FM518). On its external 10 GbE ports they have inserted Lenovo 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver (Part Number: 46C34...

Resolved! No DHCP to VLAN2

I have a stack config with 2 3750g-12 running as a core connecting one access switch (non-cisco and actually 8, but just testing right now).  I have routing turned on and a default route established.  Two VLANs created, 1 and 2.  Two ports, 1/0/12 an...

I've got a 3560X running IOS Universal 15.0.2.  I'm trying to setup a VRF, but the command "ip vrf" is not an option.  The odd thing is that "show ip vrf" is an option. Am I missing something?  According to Cisco's documentation, VRF is supported on...

I have a 4507 Switch that has a bad supervisor.  I have a replacement supervisor and installed it but because of IOS mis-match it does not show up as a standby to the active supervisor.  When i tried to sync the IOS using this command: copy bootflash...

jameyw911 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A number of Meraki users are complaining about their "speed".  Users always gripe about something but at least one or two seem to have legitimate complaints.  One user reports about 178/11 Mbps when he plugs directly into the cable modem/router.  Whe...

I've got a 3560X running IOS Universal 15.0.2.  I'm trying to setup a VRF, but the command "ip vrf" is not an option.  The odd thing is that "show ip vrf" is an option. Am I missing something?  According to Cisco's documentation, VRF is supported on...