Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, Mapping Agent (or Management Agent) is used to multicast RP address to all PIM SM routers, Auto-RP uses 224.0.1.39:496 to send its information to MAs MAs uses 224.0.1.40:496 to send these information to all PIM SM routers both these information...

Hello everyone I have a problem please help me, the thing is tha i have two switches connected with L3 routed, SwitchChCovidien and CoreSwithnigua...  SwitchchCovidien is discoveiring likewise int the same interface connected to CoreSwitchNigua, i'l...

Hello, I have the followoing BGP config on my router using two BGP neighbours for redundancy in case the link to the first neighbour fails. I have noticed when the primary neighbor fails, the cutover to the secondary neighbor is immediate i..e there ...

Hi all We have a problem with our configuration: in our business we have some switches (3 cisco series 35XX, 3 L3 of other brand) with 2 VLANs configured, and 7 cisco 1850 AP with WLC mobility express controller image; the VLANs are configured actua...

it_enovia by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , Can someone tell how to resolve the problem as i have given .. I have two 3560 Switches connected with each other by configuring etherchannel on port fa 23,24 port same on both. But i am getting error, while it had completle to configure. Error ...

Hi , We have a site running 6509 switch . It has 2 SPAN sessions running fine. Source of SPAN session : 8 ports Destination : 2 ports i.e first span session has 8 src ports and 1 destination port second span session has same 8 source ports and 2nd d...

All, I seem to be having an issue with flashing the IOS of a Cisco 819.  To follow are the steps I have taken, along with the error: copy tftp flash name TFTP server, file name, dest filename etc.  All goes successful. After successful copy from TF...

Cisco 3750-48p, Loads ios ok and then all the checks pass test and then after "waiting for port download...complete" shows the device info as seen below and then hangs at that point. File "flash:c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE10.bin" uncompressed an...

zzbronski by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes