Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I would like to check the following IOS bin files to see if they contain webbased services does cisco have a facility?? I need to be able to access each switch via the web interface i've set each switch with a static IP and configured username a...

I have obtained a realtime IOS from my cisco 3750 switch via copy flash: tftp: c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-35.SE5.bin It is copied to tftp server Now i have tried to run it on GNS3 by clicking "Preferences" and then creating new IOS image, but it gives...

Can anyone help explain to me how to get technical help regarding the specification of the Cisco 4431 from Cisco Technical Support please? I am working on a project for anew product we are designing for a customer who has specified a Cisco 4431, I n...

richardb by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure if this is the correct community to be posting this, but here goes. I need to see if I can disable the following UDP ports on my Cisco 3850 switches. UDP ports: 5246, 5247, 6352, 12124,12125,12134,12135,12222,12223,16666,16667,16668 From ...

Hi there Every week I have to login to several servers and run #sh ver command which gives a long output. I just need the version number. How can I schedule $sh ver to run every Sunday and extract (preferably just the version number) and dump it in a...

i need help int the below case:we have c6807-XL core switch connected to IA-client switches ,but when we connecting four standalone stackable switches to the client it can't ping the gateway so i need to know why it couldn't reach the core?also,why t...

Hello,I have a new 6513 with 2 sup32's with IOS. This chassis will replace a working 6513 with 2 sup2's with CatOS.My question is this:I need to pull the running config from the CatOS chassis and make it work on the IOS chassis. i can do this manuall...

I was doing this pt. I need help with it. the computer is under vlan 20 and access point is vlan 10. The computer is getting dhcp address but on the laptop its apipa.. Im missing something that i dont know what. layer 3 configuration: interface Fa...

LC O by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a FWSM in a 6509 chassis that is running ospf on the inside, outside, and DNS DMZ.  The inside and outside neighbor relationships are fine and functioning with no problems.  The DNS DMZ that is running OSPF with 2 servers for anycast dns is s...

sjung by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes