Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a customer with 2 remote sites, on each site we have 2 Nexus 5548, I will connect this sites via dark fiber, this will be a L2 type, I will configure the same vlans on both sites. My question is I need to have the same VIP for this hsr...

Any recommendation/solution is appreciated. I can't share running config but i will provide any information which may be needed. I have attached similar network diagram  I am having 2 sites with dual switch stack of 3850 at each site. Site A and Site...

Hi Guys, Actually we are configured our Cisco ASA as active/standby failover everything is fine, But while i login in ASDM launcher in home page it shows ACTIVE/ACTIVE. I don't know why it show like this. Kindly suggest me why its happen in ASDM lau...

Currently working on deploying a 2911 ISR with SM-ES2-16-P service module. The module has been installed, and is reachable via the service-module gigbitethernet 1/0 session command. vlan and trunk have been configured, however i cannot seem to get L3...

Hi Everyone, I have an ASR9001 router and I need to make an exception to the routing table so incoming traffic on G0/0/0/9 that is destined to the subnet 10.10.10.0/24 is sent to 172.16.1.1 as a next-hop. I want to do PBR but ASR9001 is not ISO-base...

Hi we have Nexus 7010 in our network. we need to configure AAA by using RADIUS. Radius is on Windows server. I know how configure nexus switch by using TACAS, but don't have idea about RADIUS. After doing google, it showed me multiple options what ma...

s4sandyad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sure that this is simple and I'm trying to make it more complicated than it possibly is but here is what I'm trying to do.  I have a catalyst 4510 and I'm trying to filter where the traffic from our servers goes out one ASA and then the traffic ...

hwalden01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is going to sound like a dumb question, but here goes ... I am already quite familiar with HSRP, and I am already quite familiar with transparent bridging in switches.  I know that when you have an HSRP failover, the new active HSRP router sends...

Hi, I have a IP ACL applied to a SVI on a Nexus 7K, I understand that this is referred to as a 'router-acl'. My understanding is that this ACL should only apply to traffic going to/from a different subnet. See Figure 11-2 http://www.cisco.com/c/en/u...

JW_UK by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes