Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Is it possible to use type 6 encryption on a C1000-8P-E-2G-L?When I try to configure it as below not even the command is recognized...switch-01#conf t Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z. switch-01(config)#key ? % Unrecog...

Tux_Net by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an N7k chassis that is under warranty, but I have two SUP-01 supervisors running NX-OS version 05.X, and we want to upgrade them to version 7.X. Is there a way to update, or do we need to switch to SUP-02? If we need to switch to SUP-2,...

I am new to PT and taking the online intro course.In the sector Video - Deploying Devices Example they connected home router to a webcam. I tried connecting mine on my PT but it keep getting connection error: The cable cannot be connected to this por...

hiroyu by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Resolved! Port not coming up

Below is configuration between two switches (One building to another building Via P2P ubiquity PMBE-400 connected , but Port channel is not coming up , so please advise what might be issue .configuration on both switches as below interface GigabitEth...

sameer-t by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bootlooping Switch

Hello,I recently got a switch online and it must have been a clean install or upgrade(not that thats a bad thing). I did a reset from rommon and It rebooted and said it was erasing. It then started bootlooping and I had to control C to get it to stop...

I am working with a Catalyst 2950 switch, and somehow there is nothing on in the Flash memory for it to boot from. I downloaded the image onto my computer, but now i have no idea how to get it from the PC to the switch, without having the switch boot...

muzzia321 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Understand that we can find the serial number of Catalyst 9200 from the top of the switch, the box of the switch, the command and the monitoring tool. But the only way we can check the serial number of Catalyst 9200 is from the switch physical...

C9200.jpg