Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey we have a SVI interface that will be a mgmt interface on a VSS switch , we will be sourcing all mgmt traffic from that vlan interface. The issue were facing is traffic to reach any device must first go to the firewall as a security policy and the...

I've recently acquired a 5506-X that I want to use in my home lab to implement Firepower.  On the outside interface, it is connected to a cable modem, and it is connected to the 2901 router on the inside interface.  I can access the WAN from the LAN,...

Dear sir My cisco switch 2960xs run layer 3 warning error  system messages 2-critical Description: TCAM region 24 errormove failed, source index 4941 target index 4940. How can fix this error ? I send for u file running-config on switch 2960xs 48PO...

Resolved! CCNP validity

Hello Friends,Please help me with the following query.I have cleared CCNP Route on 7-jan-2013 ,my validty was showing 6 jan 2015 ,then i appeared  CCNP Switch on 24 jan 2015, and then finally cleared CCNP Tshoot on 9-DEC-2015 and now my CCNP certific...