Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3750 StackWise

I need to integrate a SW3750 X to my Lan core I mean I have five Switches 3750 work with StackWise, but the new has IOS version 12.2(58)SE2and the others have the version Version 12.2(35)SE5.do you think if the new get the configuration automatically...

Hi Guys, Just wondering if that's possible to perform the following NAT but only for specific destinations ip access-list extended 150 permit 10.0.0.0 0.255.255.255 host 8.8.8.8ip access-list extended 150 permit 10.0.0.0 0.255.255.255 host 9.9.9.9 ip...

glebpe185 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there folks , i've got a problem getting ntp synch on my nexus in my infrastructure 2 ASR connected to the nexus are serving  as ntp servers and 60 cat4500 are connected to the nexus as L2 switchesall my cat4500 seems to be sychronized ..below the...

hi i want to ask about ASR 1002 license for LNS router . i want to know how many pppoe session can handle without any licensei mean wts the current  sessions allowed on the current router ??? and wt other options i have to upgrade this router so that...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm wondering why the sh standy output is different in the tracking section... any guess? Both switches are using 12.2(44)SE5 IOS. Node1track 1 interface Vlan301 line-protocolinterface Vlan301 ip address 10.10.253.253 255.255.255.0 ip helper-addr...

Recently we installed a new Supervisor module in our 4507 R+E chassis. After inserting the module and typing the command copy bootflash: slavebootflash both the modules went to RPR mode, with one module status showing as Active and other new one show...

Hello All,We have this new vlan created in one of our switches.However when checking the stp state for this vlan , it shows:-"Spanning tree instance(s) for vlan does not exist"To note, this vlan is created only on this one switch as of now. There is ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot seem to get NLB to setup consistantly.  Sometimes I can get a NLB host to converge with no issues using either unicast or multicast.  But most of the time I can setup another NLB host in the exact same manner and I get "NLB not bound".I use ...

Hi, i have core switch 6509.I need to trace this server A is connected to which port in the Core Switch.I found out that this is the correct way•1. login to core switch•2. “sh ip arp x.x.x.x” where x.x.x.x is the ip address•3. You will get the mac-ad...