Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a DPC3941T modem/router which is configured and seems to be working correctly.  However, if I connect to the admin interface on the router and then disconnect, subsequent attempts to connect get a timeout failure, "The server at 10.0.0.1 is ta...

captainkc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, During weekend we had Power Maintenance and at that time all Network devices will go down.Some of switches are configured as stack.When i power on Stack switch does it matter which switch i power on first?Do i need to follow any particu...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have procured two new Nexus 3064T. Need to confirm on firmware upgrade. Below is the existing version. Do I need to upgrade? If yes, to which version. Let us know the stable version.Software  BIOS:      version 1.7.0  loader:    version N/A  ki...

We have a switch stack of two Catalyst 3750's and are trying to add a Catalyst 3750E.One of the 3750's is the stack master.Upon reloading the 3750E it prompts:%STACKMGR-5-MAJOR_VERSION_MISMATCH: Major Version Mismatch (Local 6 - Received 1) with neig...

Hi Team,We are installing new Nexus 3064 which will connect to existing 3750 core switch. The nexus will purely work on L2 providing 10 gig backbone.The question I here is do I need to do extra configuration related to STP and what things need to be ...

Hello there. I once was able to access all of the internal severs that we had and I think I messed something up and I am only able to access some of them now.Some 10.100.0.* I can hit and some I can't.Any suggestions? Thanks Mike

Hi everyone,While polling the host using snmpwalk and 1.3.6.1.2.1.47.1.1.1.1.7 OID got nothing interesting. But I need to get this info somehow:show interface ethernet 3/46 transceiver detailsEthernet3/46    transceiver is present    type is 10Gbase-...

Hi, We have a directly connected 1 giga Ethernet link between  7600 ES+ 20xGE SFP/Cisco 7606-s port and a Cisco 3560, we have tried all combination of duplex and speed settings cat5/6 cable change; but we  are getting packet loss, please advise where...

mohameddz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All I am having some trouble getting multicast working across VLAN's. We are using cisco nexus 5548's core switches with IP cameras connected to Cisco 2960-X stacks. Our video servers are on vlan 10 and our video vlan is vlan 40. On the 5548 I ...

jpoaps915 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am using the following router and IOS versionsh invNAME: "CISCO3925-CHASSIS", DESCR: "CISCO3925-CHASSIS"PID: CISCO3925-CHASSIS "flash:c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-1.T1.bin" I am seeing high amount of utilization on the router which is as belo...

Hi , I am trying to do wireshark capture remote span (ERSPAN) across two 6500 switches. I am not seeing any packets although the config seems fine. Is there any special setup required as the traffic may be flowing through line cards ASIC (DFC) and no...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes