Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VDC question

Hi team,New to NXOS, not sure if this is the right place to post.Just want to know if I run a show-tech in one VDC, will it include information for other VDC as well?Thanks. 

XIE YAO by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are implementing a Cisco C6880-X-LE VSS solution with multiple C6800IA-48TD connected to it.Currently we are running c6880x-ipservicesk9-mz.SPA.151-2.SY5.bin We are currently still testing the configuration.When we did a redundancy test a strange ...

Alright, I have a little bit of a weird problem, I am working on configuring a NLB, and I am having issues with the actual setup of spoofing in Hyper-V on the Nexus 1000V. My current setup has the command: "no mac auto-static-learn" on the port, whic...

hi ,We recently replaced old 2960s with 3750x - 48 port switches and expect better performance.These 3750x (C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M) switches run 12.2(55)SE8 and only have a couple of connections to LAN.However when do : sh processes cpu history , its C...

q-le by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,we plan to upgrade our Cisco 2960X and 2960S Switches to a 15.2. Version as we're confronted with the traceback and Link may go down randomly with GLC-T in uplink ports bugs. We also have some mixed stacks made up of 2960S and 2960X Switches...

Hi,I'm looking for some input on configuring vPC on the Nexus 3048.I know that it's supported to use 1G interfaces for the vPC Peer-Link, but using 2x1G for the Peer-Link would make the Peer-Link a bottle-neck if the 10G ports are used in a vPC. What...

I have simple topology:routerA(1.1.1.1 /30) connected to routerB(1.1.1.2/30)I need to filter traffic between both routers (to allow only port 80 traffic from A to B).I am not allowed to access routerA and routerB configuration.But I'm allowed to put ...