Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Take a look at the EOL announcement below does this mean after Jan. 30,2016 there will be no more security updates on the software or am I  interpreting this incorrectly? End of SW Maintenance Releases Date: HW 12.2(33)SXJ or 15.X SY: OS SW The las...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,i was practicing with a Cisco 1841 router, for error I've execute:erase startup-configandreloadcommand in sequence answering "n" to the save config request...result: now router startup with rommon1 > prompt...What I've to do now ???? -.-''I wa...

Hello everyonei have 53 switch 3750x with iOs:c3750e-universalk9-tar.150-2.SE5. ip ssh v2  it works, but  in iOS c3750e-universalk9-tar.150-2.SE7it not works  ip ssh v2, that there is a command to activate in all the switch. Thank you in advance,

I am using Catalyst 2960-24TT switch for configuring the ports in the ACL list.For this I am using Console Port cable to connect to my PC. My PC has Tera Term Software.Whenever I am clicking the ENTER some random alphabets are appearing on the screen...

Dear all        thx for your attention , now i have a problem about how to configure mac acl on cisco 4506, i know how to configure it on the cisco 3750,and the example  is as this http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-3550-seri...

jufeng Li by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, If I have a router connected to a L3 switch, and the L3 switch is routing/connected to another 3 different vlan/subnets.How does the router know that it need to go down the L3 switch to reach the 3 different subnets ?Do i have to configure th...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a vlan in Cisco Catalyst 6509 Here is my partial config with details on eachBelow interface gets a cable in from route which has 10.250.250.1 IP assigned to itinterface FastEthernet6/24 description wireless 2651 inside - f0/1 sw...

vs1784001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am planning to implement dhcp snooping. The main purpose is to fence off the rogue (spurious) DHCP servers (such as the home routers accidentally plugged into the network). I know, DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection) and IP source guard depending on th...

BenBen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes