Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I'm missing something very basic here - can someone give me a pointer please?I have a L3 core switch (3550) connected to two access switches (both 2960's) and a DHCP server connected to the core switch. Config summary as follows:VLAN 100 CORPORAT...

Hi guys I need to stack two switched SG300 in a site.This done by a trunk with an UTP cable int the front? Will this work? For example por 28 of the first connected to the port  28 of the second switch? Both trunk?  Regards

beconnect by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Anyone who can help me verify if this setup will not have any issues? 4500-X G1/1 ---------------------------------------Non-Cisco Devicespeed nonegotiate                                      Speed 1000/duplex full

Hi, Hi, I have a small WLAN-setup with two SSIDs (private, guest) bound to two VLANs (private:2, guest: 3). Those VLANs have two subnets (192.168.20.0 and 192.168.30.0).I don’t want traffic of VLAN2 to be accessible from VLAN3 (obviously). I am using...

brenner01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, We enabled the Webvpn SSL VPN feature on our Cisco 881 router (webvpn gateway NAME) which started the 8 week trial for SSL_VPN license. We are not ready to start the trial just yet, anyone know how to turn it back off until we are ready to start ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have issued the command show diagnostic events event-type error in a Cisco Core Switch 6509E and have obtain the following information: Time Stamp         ET [Card] Event Message------------------ -- ------ -----------------------------------------...

Hi all,I hope this isn't doubling up somewhere.  A few minutes ago I posted a discussion but after clicking the Post Discussion button my post wasn't posted!I have a site with two switches; a CE520 and a C2960.The switches have two trunks between the...

jcopley01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a site which has two switches; a CE520 and a C2960.There are two trunks between the two switches.one trunk with a native vlan 100 at both ends (voice vlan)the other trunk has native vlan 1 on the ce520 and 100 on the 2960; this is gener...

jcopley01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes