Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all! I've working with an ASR1001 and connecting different transceivers to it, I have some SFP-GE-T with Part Number: 30-1421-03 and they not working! I have the same model SFP with different part number too (30-1421-02) and it works perfectly.Is ...

Studying for my CCNA using gns3 getting a little lost on creating a static route to let traffic flow from the client pc. The client cant ping 192.168.20.1 but I am unable to ping 192.168.2.1 or access the internet from it. ESW1 ConfigFull Config esw1...

jbpollard by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am building some firewalls alongside my existing firewall. For testing I have created a test subnet on my core switch and I want this subnet to use the new firewalls as their default gateway.So the core subnet is 192.168.10.0/24 on VLAN 100. So a...

I was tasked with updating the software on a 6807 with a single sup2t module. This was not a production switch and I did not have any ethernet port blades installed except for the management interface on the sup. After some research I learned how to ...

Matthew by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone. I have a RV 320 and I need to use only two Vlan's, the default vlan and another vlan for Sales. I don't want they know each other, the DHCP is disabled for vlan1 because I have another DHCP Server on this network, I enabled dhcp only to ...

Hi all, While learning OSPF, it is said that OSFP area help to break down areas and thus keep the osfp topology and database and computation small.Then it came to my mind that EIGRP can actually do such break down as well using AS number. However, wh...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have an ASA connected to my core switch with 2 cables, one from the inside interface and the other for management. The asa has a route to my internal networks via the inside interface. Now I can ping my inside interface from all my internal netwo...

Hi,can we stack two different 3750 models together ?Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------               1.   WS-C3750V2-48PS    12.2(55)SE5     ...

chandan.j by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,  I have a question regarding cisco switches, I don't know when to use switchport mode trunk, is it only used when for example, switch A is connected to switch B or it can also be used for switches connected to routers? I'm still having troub...

Hello, I have router 7609, and on my interface Gi1/10 there is 12 input errors and no CRCThe configuration on both side has been set default (full-duplex and 1000 mb/s Please help me, what is the meaning of input error?is the problem on the Ciscot 76...

I plugged the cable from L3 switch with vlan1 to L2 switch that segregated by vlan for the connection to firewall. The L3 switch is using vlan1 and L2 switchport is assigned by with vlan number 689. There is the message keep coming out from the conso...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card