Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have below setup.I have a server in DMZ which is having private IP address Nat'd to 98.x.x.5. In the router there are two links coming from different ISPs and have 2 default routes pointing towards respective ISPs. If somebody access the ser...

Hi All,Very quick question, if I am using a router on a stick setup but on the same router I have switch ports via a HWIC card installed, is it possible to make devices I plug in to them ports land in the same network as traffic coming in my sub-inte...

Hello,Our Cisco switch (2960S-48LPS-L) self-shutdowned 5 times yesterday. The symptoms are (after event of shutdown):The power cord is attached, but the switch is offDisconnecting power cord and connecting it back usually helps to start it up but som...

simonbaev by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am working with a client to implement QoS for their Lync environment. Lync 2013 has this feature to mark dscp values based on packets tagged with logical ports. As an example, packets on port 20000 til 20039 will be marked to dscp 46(ef) and...

Hello Again, On our new test network that consists of two Nexus 6004's and two Nexus 9372's that run vPC between the two. The network VLANs live on the Nexus 6004's and extend down to 9K's via vPC linksOn one of our 9K's we have a host in switchport...

Kemal Zuko by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guy I configured a router as a dhcp server but i got "No option 125", may I know how to resolve? 150557: Mar 12 2015 22:42:27.767 GMT: DHCPD: no option 125150558: Mar 12 2015 22:42:27.767 GMT: DHCPD: broadcasting BOOTREPLY to client ac44.f211.a13b...

Hello, i was wondering if anyone could see a problem with me using a K9 image loaded onto my C3560V2 on my C3560(v1) There is a need to have all network devices enabled with SSH access, which requires a K9 image. All of the new PoE switches we purcha...

hsangha by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not able to ping between PC 1 and PC 0 / PC 2 where in I can ping between PC 1 and PC 3.As per my understanding PC 1 has Ip address of 192.168.3.7/16 which is in the range of 192.168.0.0 - 192.168.255.255 which includes other IP as well they wh...

Hello all, long time - no see:)I've one question:Imagine the router or switch gets layer 2 transport packet for example: Cdp, Lldp, or Lacp. We all know if the router gets any of these packets the packet would be proccessed, but if all of mentioned p...

from88 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know if the default state on ACL's on Nexus switches is to "not" collect counts on the hits on the entries ?  We are not seeing anything  and it appears Cisco in it's infinite wisdom has turned it off unless you specify with the "statistics...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes